[My] Life in Wisconsin

Written by Casey

(Written By CaseyAnne)
248 magnify
Hi;
I am finally home!
I wanted to post a bulletin thanking all of my wonderful friends and family who visited/called/emailed me while I was sick and in the hospital. It's really not a fun task to be there, but being surrounded by those who love me, (even when my pancreas is eating itself), makes it a lot easier to handle.
I'll admit, I didn't like having to wait for a diagnosis and hearing words such as "Possible kidney and liver failure" but my optomistic belief in the key word there (POSSIBLE) was mirrored in every one of my friends/family members beliefs....
Thank you for being there for me and getting me to laugh! I never knew it was possible to laugh that hard... (Maybe it was the painkillers they gave me, but I think it was the company).
You all rock!!!
I know a few of you are wondering, "What next?" and the answer is: a few things....
Next week I have a follow-up appointment with my regular doctor (seeing as how my lipase counts are still too high, but not as high as they once were) -and he will write me a letter of referral to go to Froedtert Hospital in Milwaukee.
I will end up going there twice. Once for a pre-procedure consultation, then again for the procedure. I will keep you all posted as to when I'll be going down there.
Thank you again, it's times like these we learn who are true friends are and what exactly they are willing to do for us... Even if it's as simple as stopping in to share a smile....
Image
-CaseyAnne

Wednesday April 19, 2006 - 07:13pm (CDT)

2 comments:

  1. :( it's probably not really fair that I be the only one commenting, I know that when you moved everything over here the past comments disappeared :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe
    There were only a very few that I copied the complete line of comments, and transfered them too; either making them a part of the blog itself, or a part of the comments.

    Casey has written more than a few words since then...
    Try this: http://edbdkcn.multiply.com/

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete