[My] Life in Wisconsin

"I Believe" ~Still~

Good Morning All;

There are many newcomers to my pages that may not have read this, to know these things about me; or to really think about these things from my heart.
I am only me. (But I am a pretty great "me" too). hehehe

Though I have added a comment or two within, the beliefs I hold dear remain the very same now, as then. (Yeah, I am kind of boring that way).

As stated, please keep in mind that you need not agree with me on it all. I have a tendency to celebrate our differences, and not whine about them...

And yeah, I really AM the person I have written about below... (kinda boring that way too)!

Here goes...

.

"I BELIEVE"....
.

Good Morning to all;

...Before you push that button to ask to add me as a friend, there are a few things you need to know about me...

*Should you still want to be my friend at the end of this, please feel free to send me an invitation.
I cannot promise to be able to correspond, but I do promise to try.

I am finding it very hard to be keeping up with everyone, and apologize for this- Yet I do wish to be thanking everyone that has asked to be added as my friend too.

I have denied but a few people- on the grounds that I will never add an empty/closed page, or one without a photo; save for my personal friends and relatives.  I am not the subject of anyone's fantasies (save for my own)- Nor do I wish to be added to be gawked at, or laughed at. I do not think I am that kind of "gods gift" or anything. I am not that kind of person.

I am not afraid to call a spade a spade. I believe this ability to be a positive thing- (although the situations I have lived through to be able to do this were not always thus)...

I do not care for nudity on my site or yours- .I will not be having a naked friend on my site- .I do not believe that to be necessary for friendship. Please keep your nudity in your clothes.

I am Indian, (Native American). Proud.

I am Irish too.

..

I am hoping that you will know me as kind, compassionate, caring; (and halfway creative ~most times anyway)-

I have many positive energies- as well as a few negative ones- (we all possess those and work on them daily).

.

In the course of my life, I have been someones daughter, I have been someones friend, someones sister, and someones enemy.

.

I am someones mother.

I am someones grandmother.

I am someones heart. (Just that I don't yet know who that is)...

Yet even with all of this, I am always and forever a woman.

I am active, though not as active as I was after having fractured my back- (in too many places).

I am not afraid to sweat or to get my hands dirty- (although I wish never to get my name dirty).

I love and respect animals, (and yes, I abhor spiders).

I can run hot, cold, ---and every conceivable degree inbetween--- (I reserve my hottest for the most appropriate times-, and know when to be absolutely cold also).

I do NOT tolerate immorality.

I do NOT tolerate drunks, druggies, liars, thieves, or cheats.

I do NOT tolerate gossips for the sake of 'malicious' gossip alone. Although I have been known to gossip myself on occasion.

I do NOT abide suffering or pain; especially that kind brought on by someone who is supposed to love you with all their being- heart and soul. Nor whether it is physical, mental, psychological, (or even just imagined).

.
Simply put-
Pain is pain. ..
..
Suffering is suffering.

..

I have panic and anxiety attacks- sometimes fierce in their intensity- but yes, I have lived through them all, (duh?)- and I am *still* learning how to help myself through them.

I am in awe of thunderstorms, and reserve my utmost respect for the forces of Mother Nature; whether she is spews forth in in Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter.

I do not like to be too cold- or too hot.

I enjoy beauty- and all the wonders of nature- (except for those damnable spiders).

I really do enjoy mowing the lawns- I can be almost hypnotized when mowing, and my thought world can go anywhere. As in the shower, I sing while I cut.

I do not like to shovel snow, (but appreciate the added exercise it affords me in the dead of winter; as a few more calories bite the dust).


I am a Christian-

I believe in the Bible; although I do not practice reading it each day.

I believe too, that the ONLY words actually written by the hand of God are "The 10 Commandments".
I try to live by them.

I am neither fanatic, nor judge.  You live your life. I live mine. (Although I do have a personal issue with those that do not believe that there is someone, something, greater than ourselves).


I believe in the Afterlife.

I believe in Heaven.

I believe in Spirits.

I believe I have been here before, and that I will be back again- (especially if I don't get it right this time).

I believe our lives on Earth might be Hell itself; or at the very least, a purgatory of sorts.

I do NOT believe in the devil, or whatever you choose to call him/it. Although I do believe that there are some very dark spirits and entities living amongst, and near, to us all.

I believe in Angels- of every phylum.

I believe I have chosen this path long before I was even conceived.

I believe in karma.


I believe there are good, bad, and downright ugly people in this world.
I believe because I know a few of them.
(I believe because I truly love a few of them too).

I believe in honesty; and in friendship.

I believe there is an innate and basic goodness in almost everyone.

I believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I believe that dogs and little children are the very best judges of character and integrity. I further believe that these same creatures clearly, and absolutely, see and understand things that I do not.


I believe that there is nothing that is absolutely black or white in this world;
 - except for, well, black and white.

And I believe I should have said that first...

Have a good one.

XOXO
Anna~Anna

.

.**1030 Views on Original Blog as of this writing...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.

.

So there you have it Folks.

*For those of you who have already read this, maybe think of it as a refresher course?

*For those of you who are reading it for the first time, please let me know what you think...

And for that, I thank you ALL;   all over again.

Have a "wunnaful" day!

XOXO
Me

.

Hit Counter

.Originally posted, Y360, Wednesday August 16, 2006 - 07:24am

33 comments:

  1. Ok Here are the comments I had received when I had originally posted this on my 360 site

    ________________________________



    Another nice entry, Anna...I don't like spiders...or snakes, but that ain't what it takes (((whoops...FLASHBACKS....)).

    I also understand about being cautious about who is in your circle. I mistakenly added someone recently because he was on a friend's list of a lady who went to church with some family members...BIG MISTAKE. He's not been too..well..you know.STRANGE ..BUT STILL. I have objectionable (mature) content BLOCKED, so I can't see anyone's site with that stuff anyhow (NOT THAT I EVEN CARE TO). There's too much of God's beauty gracing this world that it is not necessary to see things/people exploited all over a web page. I want to visit blog pages of people that I would LOVE to have coffee in person with (like you)...and hopefully, if we can get up that way, we can make that happen. God bless, and thanks for having a lovely blog page. Have a great day!
    Wednesday August 16, 2006 - 08:13am (CDT)


    Good morning to you. This is a very nice writing. Thanks for sharing your inner self with us. Have a GREAT day.
    Wednesday August 16, 2006 - 10:11am (EDT)


    Hey, Im just a bear and I happen to find spiders a little wierd but I had this thought that everyone would like to know what a brown recluese is. I promise to stick with soft furry things, well that and some nekkid pictures of me :)
    Wednesday August 16, 2006 - 02:37pm (CDT)


    Three cheers for this blog entry! I recently deleted one from my list,cause although it wasn't too raunchy for me it would've shocked some of my family members, including kids,that look at my page once in awhile.
    Wednesday August 16, 2006 - 05:56pm (EDT)


    I look forward to reading your post every day. You always come up with a good topic and cover it well. You have a natural gift for writing and I appreciate your "tell it like it is" style. It is impressive how thouroughly you have examined yourself and then shared who you are and what you expect of others. Your time and effort is appreciated and thank you for being a friend.
    Wednesday August 16, 2006 - 09:37pm (CDT)


    WOW. This was a really powerful post, Anna! I don't like nudity either... and I'm thankful that I have never come across a 360 page with it! I also appreciate you coming forward and laying out all your beliefs and feelings in such a strong and passionate way. I always look forward to your posts and I admire your strength and devotion. Stay strong and always take care. Big Hugs To You!!!
    Wednesday August 16, 2006 - 10:28pm (HST)


    great job Anne
    Thursday August 17, 2006 - 08:50pm (CDT)


    Wow! Anna, that says it all. I greatly respect that and as for myself, agree with all of it. I too, love all creatures great and small, except for spiders...and centipedes! Anything, that I'm allergic to, I will avoid....including anything or anyone that causes pain, in any degree. I'm not afraid to admit I am not perfect, but I try to be the best person I can. I believe in Family, but if "Family" causes pain, then they are not really family. "Family" will have healthy respect for the choices we make and how we lead our lives. I also believe that people will find those of their own kind and beliefs, to help keep everything in balance. Thankyou for viewing my page and I have the great honor of reading yours.
    Friday October 6, 2006 - 09:57am (CDT)


    Hi Anna, I read this blog the first time I visited your page to offer my prayers for Casey...but as your blast says that everyone must read this...then here i am, I read it all over...actually, after reading it for the first time, I had actually pushed the button to get connected with you...we do share the same thoughts...Take care
    Friday October 6, 2006 - 10:25am (PDT)


    wow you werent born in 1980 in Ky were you? No just checking. I thought we might ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read this before more than once...hey it doesn't hurt to refresh one's memory.

    What you've written is nothing more than common sense. You're asking people to be decent, and as they are entering your home, they should be decent.

    Have a wunderful day Miss flintville.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting point of view. Aside of being "slightly" in certain bias against Irish which I'm trying to cope with thanks to one person of alike heritage as yours, all I can add is:

    Glad to have met you, and glad to know that you do know what your path is. Indeed - have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still love this post! I have often thought of making my very own.. quite similar.. in fact a little too similar if you know what I mean. What an awesome Idea to have someone read and comment So you both get an idea of where you both are coming from.

    My favorite part...

    "I am someones mother.

    I am someones grandmother.

    I am someones heart. (Just that I don't yet know who that is)...

    Yet even with all of this, I am always and forever a woman."

    You just forgot one thing.. you are also someones daughter.

    Honestly one of the best "get to know ya" blogs ever!

    Hugs sweety....

    beepluvsbart.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are much alike in many ways it seems in our beliefs, though I am sure there may be some differences.

    My Mother was also of Irish and Cherokee heritage. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this blog.. and have actually considered writing one of my own.. but it would sound so much like your own I think you would think I copied. Never tire of reading it!

    ReplyDelete

  7. Thank you for stopping by, Sweetie!
    I am sure there are many differences!

    Welcome to my wacky world!

    XOXO
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow what a beautiful write up and your thoughts pretty much mirror mine....though I must say that I am a bit depraved and don't mind too much about nudity in small doses, lol....though I quite understand not wanting someone to have it on their avatar such as a man with his appendage exposed for all to see - that is gross.

    I hope that it doesn't look as if I was gawking at you and your daughter's misfortune because I was not, I was just drawn to it and wanted to know more about it.....see I have heard the word mega-colon before, not because I have experienced it...but, because I have UC and well in my research on that, the mega-colon has popped up. It is nice to know that after removal of such your daughter did not have to have a bag - that is one of my fears having the UC. I hope and pray that whatever else is ailing her now be healed so that she can live her life fully, she is such a young thing and deserves to live peacefully and joyfully. When I look at her face I think of my own youngest, they are about the same age and it tears me apart thinking of having to go through that, I really feel for you I do...and her as well. Take care and thank you for being so kind.

    ReplyDelete

  9. Does that make me depraved as well?
    Like you I do not mind a bit, if tasteful. But yeah I was referring to the appendages thing... hehehe

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweetie;
    I did not even check- But if you are referring to her chronic pancreatitis etc, that is why I have posted it. It is for anyone who may be suffering- who may be thinking of their own transplant, or just the curious (and terribly UNinformed) doctors who pass through as well.

    I know that I should just have a "Chronic Pancreatitis site" for her as well. But for now, I like keeping all this info right here, and close at hand.
    She has been through hell and back- And can always come out with her sense of humor intact.

    She is my rock. (And she says I am hers)???

    Do not worry even if you need a bag- SO very many people have one that it is no big deal anymore. No one cares. And I'll still love you anyway!

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why I came here tonight I have no idea perhaps I was sent to re-read again ? it has been excactly 100 days to the day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing Mr. Lester-
    I hadn't seen this comment until this very minute!
    You may come back and read it any old time you wish!

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha, I loved it..and can see that you and I have a few things in common and a few differences as well, but that's what makes the world go around, knowing how boring it would be if we were all alike..
    I too am part Native American Indian, part Irish and well just me...but I love me...God made me and so that makes me pretty darn special...
    I like you and I think we can be friends..
    hugs..and now I gotta go study and then watch my 'Boys play some football...Go Dallas!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so right Sweet Lori- (and yes, you are very special)!

    It really would be boring, wouldn't it, if we were all the same!?
    (Sorry about that nasty yellow flag at the end of that Dallas game too).

    XOXO
    me

    ReplyDelete

  15. Like the note you sent me yesterday, you have made my day again!
    I thank you!

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  16. well I hope I can keep making your day....it's always nice when someone does that for you and you don't expect it......but that's the way we should always be toward one another, don't you agree? ready to make ones day!
    hugs and God's blessings to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am sorry that the author did not post this note here.
    So I will since it is absolutely written TO me.
    * I can only guess that the author wants to remain unknown, for an unknown reason.

    Know that I will respond when I can, as I have more compelling things to be doing and learning today.

    XOXO
    Me

    _______________________

    {Author} wrote today at 8:17 AM (typos unchanged).

    Anne i clicked on the link to check out about You and what you believe.All i can say is you need to get saved and have a relationship with Jesus Christ. To be Christian is to be Christ Like and here is why i have drawn this conclusion ok.

    1.God wrote more than the 10 Commandments he wrote the entire bible through mankind.
    2.there is no such thing as the afterlife we live and die then the judgment .
    3.we only have one life we don't come back again and again
    4.and hell isn't life on earth, and i hope and pray you don't go there
    5.you say you don't believe in the devil, well he is very real. Lucifer and all the angels that followed him were thrown out of heaven, he was a beautiful angel once but because he tried to make him self higher than God he was punished.
    6.and you believe in Karma>>>>>>>>after reading all about what you believe in it sounds like what the Buddhist believe in or the Hindus.

    now in saying all this if you would like to learn more about Gods ways i would suggest you find a good church be faithful lin attending read the bible and prayer is very important . I am not trying to hurt you or tear you down but i do know what works , i have my testimony at my home page under my profile if you care to go read it . i wish all the best for you and i do know you are seeking truth, Jesus Loves you so don't stop searching. "

    _______________________

    ReplyDelete
  18. you know what anne you are a very deceiving person, by copying and pasting what i posted on my blog as tho to make you look good, You are no different than a liar or a thief , and i ask that God have mercy upon your soul because you are going to need it.And if anyone is interested my name is Lea. Im not hard to find and i will be honest up front and will not lie nor mis-lead you and Anne does

    ReplyDelete
  19. What the hell inspired this? It makes no sense.
    How am I deceiving anyone?

    My apologies for not replying to you earlier- I have a very sick child you simple ninny.
    I will do so now...

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  20. I do not need to make myself look good.

    XOXO
    Me

    My reply will be in a new blog, dedicated to yours truly.


    ReplyDelete


  21. I do not need to make myself look good.

    XOXO
    Me

    My reply will be in a new blog, dedicated to yours truly.

    ReplyDelete
  22. And here it is!
    http://flintville.multiply.com/journal/item/1085/ (You won't have the nerve to answer my questions).

    So sorry you felt the need to block me. I did not mean to scare you so.

    Have a good one, and thank you for caring so much!

    XOXO
    me

    ReplyDelete
  23. By Joyce Sequichie Hifler

    In every society there always seem to be people who feel it is their duty to read the riot act to whomever, in their opinion, is in need of it at the moment. Come be my friend until I have time to let you know the things you're doing wrong. This is a committee of one, in all my busy days.....taking time to straighten out all who are not conforming to my ideas.

    Who, in all the world, has so much wisdom as to consider themselves so forever right.....to be capable of such certainty as to what another person should do. And even if they should be right, who commissioned them in all their wisdom to speak the words that have such power to wither a spirit.

    When the world has so much hurt, why should one voice be raised against another who has not spoken an unkind word in its direction. When even the strongest is so in need of compassion and love, why is one voice, sharp edged and driven deep, allowed to speak.

    Our words can build or destroy. And we never really know just when something we say may make a decision for someone else, to give them courage or further fear. But God help all who have not learned that the words we speak come back to us.....many times.

    Methinks some "christians" need to take this to heart. Oh, that's right, it is NDN wisdom so therefore suspect.

    oxox,
    snotball

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sweet Snotball.
    Indian wisdom is NOT suspect. Only to a few of those that do not understand or feel.

    What beauty- and what timing too for you to have found these words, on such a tumultuous and 'trying' day for us all.

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey Anne...You must be me in female form...LOL...and no nudity allowed on my site either...just inspiration for the other friends....LOL...I guess that comes from being Wisconsinites...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  26. Mr. Neal;
    Oy! That's a lot of inspiration! hehehe. Cute too.

    You are me in female form?
    - - - Uh-Oh.
    Maybe not; maybe so- Just be aware that his 'form' of mine isn't too great at this point in time.
    hehehe
    Which reminds me. I do have to "update" this blog...

    Thanks for reading!

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  27. Glad I saw the link to this on Sandy's site. Excellent expression and well said!

    ReplyDelete
  28. All of this makes you who you are and that's why I love you so much my dear friend!
    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete