[My] Life in Wisconsin

"Unca BoBBie" Speaks!

All this, and after I told him it wasn't MY Fault!!!


Here is part of a note I had in my inbox this morning-


Lordy he has been so busy (HVAC), with service calls that he hasn't written in more than a few days...  (And I don't mind telling you I was getting a little worried)...


His subject line:  "I don't have enough adjectives to describe you"... 


Uh oh...    (So then I worried just a little bit more)-     Image

 

Here's the note...


Good Morning Anne;

     What can I say to you that doesn't bring tears to my eyes---You don't know just how much I appreciate you and your friends sending me all the greetings. Believe it or not I finally did read all of them finally today. Almost a week late. Just so busy, I just couldn't find time to read them all the same day. So many.

     Sure wish you would thank all your friends for the greetings. It was so kind of them to take their time to make me (big) happy. Makes me feel so good inside, but brings tears in my eyes. A million thanks to you.

     Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday and maybe the day before. Just busy bigtime.

 

..(he then wrote about his work- and his (soon-to-be ex) wife,

and then, he finishes his letter THIS way)...

 

Want to thank you a zillion times for being so thoughtful in having your "Blog" friends send me all the greetings.

I will never forget it.


In the next election have you thought of running for "Angel"?       

 

I would vote for you twice!

 

                           Unca---------------Booobby

 


 


This is one of the nicest, kindest men in the whole world!  And you have given him a birthday to remember!!!


And since he has asked me,   I will thank everybody on here for him.


Thank you SO much- (not only from him, but from me as well)!


The above picture is Unca BoBBie and Casey-  last year at his sisters home.   A grand memory that was too!


For those who took the time to send my octegenarian uncle a few breaths of fresh air on his birthday, I thank you again... 


Know this too,   If it was within my power to hand out 'wings' to you all, I would do so in a heartbeat!


You have certainly earned them, and more!


I love you guys!!!!


XOXO


Anne


 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment