[My] Life in Wisconsin

"Morton Salt" Day...

Good Morning...

First to thank you ALL for your love, your laughter, and your comments from yesterday...

I do love ya ALL!

I figured there would be a little venom for that vermin!

And I hope he read every single comment in my 360 magical 'mirror~mirror on the wall' (and in his face)! hehehe

My little Punkin has been off her feed since yesterday- And is not even wanting to drink water. She will visit Doc Spires this morning...

Earlier, my washer decided that the laundry room would make a grand swimming pool... Last night the kitchen drain came apart, and as I rinsed my dishes I was also rinsing my feet... ick. I have had that drain fixed any number of times already; each person claiming it would NEVER come apart again...

Time to call a plumber and to get things fixed right- AND I DON'T EVEN CARE IF IT IS A DAMNED WEEKEND!

But first things first- Since I have not (yet) ever been accused of NOT having my priorities straight I shall fill you all in AFTER Punkie visits the vet... Wish her well...

Hope you are all having a great Friday...

XOXO Always,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment