[My] Life in Wisconsin

Credit, Where Credit is Due...

A late P.S. to all... and especially those with green and gold blood in their veins... (ok ok maybe a bit of purple too)...

I know how much fun it is for us to 'pick on' the Vikings... (And vice~versa)... But maybe please just say a little prayer that ALL the 'fans' (and 'fanatics'), might arrive home safely after the game is over. Already it is nearing the freezing point... (It is a little after 6PM)... And it is raining a cold (straight through to your bones) kind of rain/snow/sleet. I know how very many people will be on the roads; and these roads will very possibly turn treacherous for everyone. The road warnings are coming out on all the TV stations already...

Be Safe.

Enjoy the game.

I am thinking that the only REAL winners here will be the ones that get home safe and sound.

**********************************************

Good Morning to Everyone;


I took this picture well after sunset last night... and there was such a special glow, coming from above, that really was SO neat to see; and I just HAD to share it with you all.


I have been up for the better part of four hours already.... Catching up even on my little emails that have gone so neglected as of late. I have inadvertantly hurt someones feelings by sending out an email entitled "Jesus Writes"... It came back to me shortly, (with an awful admonishment to me for sending it out). Of course I have already sent my apologies... I had mistakenly thought that since the person in question had many displays of Christmas within their own page/blogs, that receiving this email would not have been a problem. I am SO sorry.


My words, then, to the rest of you are these... Please let me know (gently if possible) that you would prefer NOT to receive these emails. I believe that the email addresses are/were provided on the 360 when we hit 'accept' as a friend, and I know I have taken many liberties in forwarding things to you. If I have been offensive I apologize now. Some things are very dear to my heart; and some things are just damned funny. (To me anyway)...


Again, my apologies if I have ever offended any of you; whether by my own Beliefs or even with my off~color forwarded jokes...


That said, it is time to move on to what I had planned on writing first in here; with respect to the title of this blog...


Santa came early this year. Santa came to the Post Office. (And Santa is even an artist)!



Yes, that is an 'original' of my Amos~ and he is right where he LOVED being; (right on top of the fridge)!


And yes, I cried like a baby as I finally opened it... This, done by a friend. And along with her kind and generous heart, she has an awesome talent! (I think, seeing this, my girls are all probably shedding a tear or two also). What a grand gift... And yet I feel so mightily humbled too...


In the company of greatness! I thank you again!

For Amos' Story, CLICK HERE (Or maybe the links in the tag cloud will work too)...


I also received pictures from Jenne of the wedding, and even though I would LOVE to post them all, I will not. She will probably be doing so on her own blog- as her time allows... However, I do particularly love this one!



(Oh, I should have made this bigger). Jennifer, Aaron and Isaiah.

My 'mouf' still hurts, but not as badly as it has... (And, along with our county 'boys in brown', no mushrooms have appeared in said mouth either). Yup, I have lost my touch... (And yes, I did leave the check on the counter; but I also laughed out loud at that comment yesterday that questioned whether or not I had)!!! **evil grin** Next time kids...


I HAVE to find my house!!! It is under all the mess here... SOMEWHERE!!! That email this morning kinda took the wind out of my own sails; so a whole lot of work will restore these spirits of mine!


On that note, I shall close for today!


4 days and counting, kids!


Are you ready??? Cuz I sure as heck am not!!!


XOXO

Anne




Free Counter
Free Counter


Let us all wish the very best of luck to our beloved and mighty GREEN BAY PACKERS tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment