[My] Life in Wisconsin

Roberta

Happy Groundhog Day, and Good Morning too. (At least it probably should be by the time that you read this)...

Was it only less than a day since I last blogged? (Feels more like a short eternity).

OK ... CaseyAnne and Derek are staying the night up at the hospital with Roberta. I will return as early as my sleep allows me to in the morning.

Roberta's heart rate faltered once more in mid~afternoon, and her blood pressure plummeted. She is well once again, and they all keep saying she will be just fine and maybe even to come home in the morning... Time will tell, but wouldn't that be wonderful!!!

I need to thank all those of you who have taken a moment to offer your prayers and your concern for her, and your cheer for those of us that have spent those hours up at the hospital too. It is always greatly appreciated. Those of you too that tried to call. I am sorry that I did not have my answering machine on. I shall go turn it on now...

Just thought I would keep you all up to date... (I have to go try to nap once more- I told them I would be up there early early)!

XOXO
Anne

1 comment:

  1. Know that Roberta's grandmother (Richards mother), died at age 39, of a massive heart attack.
    She had absolutely no mitigating factors. Never drank. Never smoked. Never took drugs...
    But oh, she loved her 2 boys...

    Love to all.

    ReplyDelete