[My] Life in Wisconsin

In Search of Nicknames and Heat!

Good Morning All;

You are probably asking why on earth I have posted a picture of one of my rained~on tulips from last year? It is just in the hope that spring (bringing its warmth) will arrive soon. Being that Berta had her surgery on Groundhog Day, I do not even know if the darned groundhog saw his shadow or not?

While it is only a mere SIX BELOW Zero right now, I am finding it a bit hard to warm up this morning; (despite the fact that I am quite warmly dressed AND even have a blanket over my chair)... I have long since given up the fight to keep the heat down on the inside here, and now have it set to about 70... (well almost anyway).

Roberta took this picture of Me~N~Punkie...

Punk had been asleep on the couch, whimpering a bit; and I'd laid down by her. I think Berta and CaseyAnne will be surprised that I am actually posting it! But I have posted worse pictures, and well, who the heck cares anyway?! Besides, the worse I look on here, the better ALL of my friends feel about themselves! (I am just happy then to have done my part)! hehehe

.

.

.

Guess Miss Punk woke up a bit when Berta took the picture~ (clearly I did not)...

.

.

.

Punk is a wee bit better this morning... Hasn't cried out once in her sleep since I have been awake; but the ear infection, (in combination with those "ooky" ear drops), surely does affect her hearing. Her medication is called MalOtic, by Vedco... Have any of you used this on your own pets with success? I see that a few of you have also dealt with persistent doggie ear infections. I hope this does not become this way for my little Punkin... Any pointers you could offer would be MOST appreciated.

I have to go back in for a recheck on my thyroid today, so will keep this shorter then... And then maybe I can still get around to your own blogs. I DO keep trying. Forgive me for being so crappy at this as of late. Hope you can/will all understand. I surely do not even have an excuse, given the fact that we have all been kind of "grounded" on the inside, by Mother Nature herself. (Of course, I COULD blame Berta for being on her own 360)! hehehe

But I do know for certain that I do not have an excuse like my friend Miss Jennifer either. She is awaiting her own medical diagnosis on some real scary issues. Perhaps you would all drop by her page and just let her know you are ALL praying for her... CLICK HERE for her blogsite.

...Oh, and I did tell her that I, without question, have THE MOST inspiring friends in this entire 360 World ... and that you would always have the time to offer up your own hearts and prayers for others. ***In all truth, I do believe that is how MANY of you, my friends, have come to me. I thank you, once more, for all the support, kinship and prayers for when my own daughters were undiagnosed, ill and needed their surgeries. Please also extend your hearts to Jennifer.

Must fly for now!

Have a Fan~Dang~Tastic Wednesday!

XOXO
Me, Anne, Anna~Anna

OK, so I am getting tired of the "Me" and the "Anne" and even my "Anna~Anna" too... Does anyone care to throw out a new nickname for me??? Maybe I can use a different one each day!!!

(Tell me WHY too, and then I can have even MORE fun when I sign my blogs)!!! hehehe???

No comments:

Post a Comment