[My] Life in Wisconsin

Silent Night SnowFalls...

SILENT NIGHT SNOWFALLS...
~~~~~BY ANNA-ANNA~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
So many ideas begin to unfold,
to warm a cold evening, to brighten the soul.
Where do you begin to write about love?
Which words do you use? (There aren't enough)...
Tonight the first blizzard left trees fat with white;
Decorated by Nature~~~ A grandiose sight!
Silent Night rang its warm truths in my head;
My thoughts are of you now, and things that we've shared...
The snow began falling, early tonight,
to coat all our world with its virginal white~
We watched it come down, we played in it too;
The laughter we shared? Innocent. True.
Now combine this deep snowfall with lives warming touch,
and you'll know how I feel; why you mean so much.
Such a wonderful feeling to have you with me;
To delight in your nearness??? Magic to me!!!
Even now that you've left your presence I feel;
A force so alive... So vivid. So real!
Your touch is the magic that sets me on fire;
revealing a flame that has never burned brighter...
It's not new, it began long ago; far away...
by a friendship that truly got carried away!
And before sleep will come I want you to know;
My love for you always continues to grow...
XOXO
Anne

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counters

No comments:

Post a Comment