[My] Life in Wisconsin

Mad at My Windows...

Good Morning All;

Is anyone else having problems with their computer today? I am SO ready to throw the whole thing in the danged river already... Three times now to have gotten the message that 'windows has encountered a problem and must close'...

And then they are all gone!!! Send. Don't send. Doesn't matter, they close and take my pages with them!

Had this problem a while back too, then they came out with a "fix" for it. Guess now they must come out with a fix for their fix! MAD!!!

But back to yesterday. The photo above, yesterday morning while playing ball in the house. hehehe Punk will get her ball, and sit at the top of the steps, then let her ball bounce down the stairs. Whomever is at the bottom must toss it back up. *If one hits the wall directly below Grandpa's portrait, then the ball ricochets into the bedroom where she has to 'find' it.

I was at the bottom yesterday~ Casey had gone up to try to intercept Punks fun. Trying to hit that same wall, (and having to be careful NOT to hit the two 'kids' at the top), I severely undershot my aim. The ball was firmly lodged in the railing until Caseys "bigfoot" loosed it. I think Punk was almost ready to cry...

We took the dogs to the woods. Miss Milly disappeared WITH HER BALL... She came back to us without it. Even Punk went 'in search of' the darned thing. No luck. i will probably find it today because it possibly floated down the river. (Right to where I'll be tossing this danged "compooter" of mine)...

.

.

Out last night to take a few "moon" pictures...

.

..

.

.

.

.

And in this last one, there was no light source, save for the moon above, that would have caused these streaks. Any photographers out there can explain it maybe?

.

.

Clearly the streaks are NOT coming from the moon...
.
.
.

After I had taken those pictures, we had come home and gone back to the woods. I am usually not one to be 'spooked' but last night we did keep our little trip short. Maybe it was just too quiet. There IS such a thing. My friend Connie has a blog about "The Fouke Monster". >CLICK< any of the colored words... I am thinking that maybe it was reading that blog, and seeing those 'shoes' that made me feel uneasy...

Sun is shining brightly for now, but they say we might get a few drops of rain later. It is 54 wonderful degrees right now. Perfect for a bit of transplanting!

Have a wonderful Thursday!
XOXO
Anne

.

.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment