[My] Life in Wisconsin

Summer Tries To Hang On...

A few of my last, lost, little flowers...
.
.
.

Good Morning all;

I have been cheating for the past few days here, and not writing about us. In a way, yesterdays entry WAS about us, kind of; but I am not at liberty to discuss this either.

That, and I have been battling the migraine since Thursday evening... Nasty that the auras alone lasted well over an hour, even after taking the darned Maxalt.

.

.

Cnv0942
Our sign on the fridge says it all!
.
.
.
.
.
Remember, when/if you barf, do NOT brush right away.

.

With Casey having gone in for sedation, I didn't have a driver to take me in for a shot. But hey, I did have the benefit of tossing a few calories! hehehe Better today, but dammitallanyway, resting has also made my 'Beasties' resurface. What the heck? Yes, yes, yes; I will go in, ...(one of these days).

But I ain't dead yet... hehehe

Caseys dentist appointment went alright. Her bite is a bit 'off' with the temporary crown there, but that will be fixed in short order. Just not today. The dentist was not happy with the crown they originally had for her. Time to rebuild.

Like summer, she is hanging on too! And hanging in there as well! (Go Casey)! I am SO proud of this kid! Can you tell?

Short and to the point here today. I have laundry, dishes to scrub, and breakfast to get on; right after I get in the shower!

Casey will be up in a little while too. Maybe she can blog today... if she gets up early enough NOT to miss 'her' NFL game(s)!

Pancakes anyone?

Hope all is well in your little corner(s) of the world!

Upper 70's here today. YIPPEE! ~I just won't mention how windy it will be...

XOXO
Anne

.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment