[My] Life in Wisconsin

Merry/Holly/Happy/Whatever

 

I wrote this yesterday morning, when I still held out hope for my Y360 blogs to magically reappear...

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Everyone;

First and foremost to THANK YOU FOR MISSING ME! I have overwhelmed by your spirits of friendship and compassion, and the concern you have shown both for Casey and myself.
Not to mention "BEEP" calling, and Beth T. too! (And just so you know Beth, I picked up the damned phone before the number showed up on my caller ID. ~I am so upset about that too).

You have all asked about my Chronic~Kid...
Casey was doing weller this morning; but is very tired and 'hurting' right now...

As we have drawn closer and closer to this Holy/Holly/Day, I am getting more and more antsy about neither being able to access anyones blogs, nor my own little blogs on my beloved 360... with absolute respect to their "gone missing" status.

Know that I miss you all, and have thought of little else this whole week...  I have also (finally) gotten angry with the idiots on the other end of the phone, and might have cussed at them too. (Yes, up til that point last night, I had been very pleasant).
And I have not familiarized myself enough yet on here to see everyone, post what I want, etc etc

Are my Y360~Land entries somewhere in cyberspace?
Or have they been obliterated completely?


Are they...

Hiding?   Call "ollie~ollie~oxen~free"

Run Away?   Call the cops...

MIA?   Call the Marines.

Lost?   Call a Psychiatrist...

:-(

But wait, maybe it's not ME that's gone missing?
Maybe it's YOU all,
(and you just don't know it)!
...Because I sure as hell cannot 'find' any of you.
(And let me be the very first to say that I think what you are doing to me is mean).
Coal in your stockings, the lot of you!
hehehe

 

As I type, it is Friday Morning. (I have all but given up on most of the non~events of the past few days here anyway).

It is also a very balmy 34 degrees, heading to near 40 today and tomorrow. Any cooler, and I would be cussing the snow shovel once again, for it is to "rain" today and tomorrow. Then cool considerably as the NW wind begins to blow by tomorrow evening. They are already saying driving will become treacherous.

But yet, the timing of when the snow begins to fall could not be more perfect either.
Smile. Richard will be getting here this afternoon before it turns nasty. And I shall have him to do the shoveling then. (Right)?

Well actually, he can either shovel or build an igloo.
(I shall leave that decision completely up to him).

No. I am NOT ready for the Christmas day festivities; having shopping yet to do, (of the food variety). I shall try to attend to that ASAP.

I did a bunch of rearranging yesterday too, making even more furniture fit in my living room, along with my half~decorated Pisa~Leaning tree.
(He can fix the ////leaning tree//// too).

...And the drain.

 

Ain'tcha sorry you missed me now?

hehehe

Love to all!

XOXO
Anne

My own little Wish List then becomes a little dream,
for my Fairy Godmother to be waving her magic wand and fixing my Y~360 World...

sigh

 

14 comments:

  1. I'm here! ahaha! I cant believe they deleted you and yes you were deleted. When I go to your page I get that nasty this page no longer exist message. YA-hell! Who need em? Stay here and multiply! And I feel bad for poor poor Richard! hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. miss yule.... no wait miss you....

    *hugs* I hope Santa brings your blog back...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was over there yesterday and noticed you had gone from my friends list. I was very sad :( I thought you had deleted me til I found out it was Yahoo that had deleted YOU!
    Well best of luck finding your site.But I hold out more hope of find Amelia Earhart or Jimmy Hoffa!
    Bless you and Casey & all the rest.Hug Punkie for me.
    Happy Christmas if I don't "talk" to you before then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was not worried you deleted me at all....just know you would never do that Anne...so i am saying to myself...What the heck did this stupid Yahoo do now????. Lol yesterday i got some virus thing on MSN messenger. I chat there with my daughter in Austria. Seems it took over my contact list and was sending out some file transfer saying it was from me to all my contacts. So I have been having a similar fight with MSN>>>...dang computer people. Love ya Hon and miss you both , well all, lots and lots. Hug that sweet girl for me and make her well and happy for the holiday, that is my wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL>>>I am following you, I will find you where ever you go...LOL and no I am not a stocker. Merry Xmas , in case do not make it back before then. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a stalker.. and I am following you to where ever you may land. I keep checking my list to see if you have magically reappeared, but you know where that has gotten me.
    Of course.. I have heard of another that had the same thing happen to them. So you are not alone. But of course I think its gonna start happening to more and more as Yahoo decides to switch over. Thats my pesimystic self showing up. Sorry..hehe
    I know we have several friends in common and they will be thrilled to find out you are still in the blogging mood.. even if Yahell wont let you.

    Im in the process of wrapping and doing all that stuff..

    I think JT has all the fixins ready to fix.. He does such a good job on stuff like that. I will leave him to it.

    Wish we could come give you a hand with all your plumbing issues.. As to the snow your on your own..hehe
    Glad to hear Ms Casey is doing better.. All the best to her!
    Thanks to Ms Berta for keeping us in the loop.. I know it had to be difficult for her, All the best to her as well and lots of hugs for the little Gabe Monster.

    And a very Merry Christmas to you! Hope your feeling well and you have a wonderful happy Christmas!

    Lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anna, in the weeks to come there will possibly be more missing people over on 360. I guess we will all have to wait and see. But it is pretty dead over there. Maybe it is the Holidays keeping everyone busier than normal, but there is not a whole lot of anything happening over there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 360 isn't the same this year. Last year everyone was writing and it had a festive feel to it. This year hardly anyone is around, or writing, myself included.

    I just have the blahs this year, and feel like there's nothing I could write about that anyone would possibly be interested in reading.

    I miss coming to your page to read about what you're up to, and to look at all your wonderful photos.

    Merry Christmas Sweet Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Geee! So glad to finally hear from you! Glad Casey is ok too! But I'm nursing a terrible headache right now, I'll come back again when I'm better! Better sign off now before I start making o sense!! Lots of hugsss to you & your family!!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ~~~Sweet Becca!
    I know I was deleted. And it all started with that "Jesus" blog, And poor Thers trying to leave a comment on it.


    ~~~Sweet Pea! Yeah, I am pretty sad yet. And I miss everyone on there too.
    BUT, I am once more overwhelmed by everyone coming and commenting here too.
    ***From your lips to Santas ears...



    ~~~Sweet Nancy.
    You crack me up.
    Love, "Jimelia"

    PS
    I would NOT delete you.
    (FYI, I have only deleted people IF they delete me first). Guess I don't have time for that kind of drama or garbage...




    ~~~Sweet Barbara!
    Your note reminds me that Greg has worked on my computer twice this week now, AND he has the patience of a saint (especially when he called Yahoo too).
    BUT, he found tons of problems etc with spyware and with viruses that were NOT found by my Norton/Symantec programs. (And here I thought I was doing all the right stuff when it came to staying current etc).
    Boo for Norton/Symantec.
    I shall definitely hug Casey a few times...



    ~~~Heya BEEP!
    hehehe
    ... pray for my Fairy Godmother to be cyber~savvy...
    As for my plumbing issues. There is only one left. That for Richard to do too. hehehe I forgot to buy some pvc glue too. Will have to do that today.
    AND, he did say he would shovel the snow... Although right now it is 45 degrees! Whoo~Hoo! So no snow yet.
    Scared me too when I was sitting on the toidy this morning... I hear 'water' dripping, and am thinking "WHAT NOW"??? Turned out to be rain...



    ~~~Sweet Peachie~Baby!
    My counts never went down abnormally, even after everyone left for greener pastures... (Still SO mad about it all).
    And I STILL WANT TO SEE THAT PICTURE you got from Santa...




    ~~~Sweet RT...
    Would you please email me and send me your address? My card to you is sitting on the table all dressed up with no place to go...
    sigh
    I have gone from blahs to bitchy in a NY minute this past week, and I am glad you have those blahs because it will be easier for me to catch up later... hehehe




    ~~~Sweet RR! YAY! I am so happy you came and saw too!
    Sorry about your head though. I awoke with my own headache still fierce today. Think it is bad to have a pill for breakfast?? Hmm.. I think not; as long as it works...
    You are so sweet! Get weller!


    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~


    Love to all, and a very Merry Christmas too!

    XOXO,
    Anne
    aka 'Jimelia'

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my Anne....we're all here, wherever you land!!! I'm actually glad I kinda ditched my 360 before it ditched me!! lol At least I have one ounce of sanity in my life, if only here online,(because we all sure know my "real" life surely isn't close to sane...'specially now since it's the eve before the eve and I'm not done shopping yet!! yikes) I hope you have a merry merry Christmas in spite of everything and that Casey can have some pain free time as well!! I'll be thinking of you all and sending happy thoughts and blessings your way!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  12. I too Anne thought that I was deleted and also glad to hear Casey is ok. I am glad that you keep your Multiply page open. I have been liking the page better lately as I learn more and more everyday...Merry Christmas Annie. Did they really delete you? For a blog about Jesus? Did I understand right?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Actually I saw in my mailbox your messages is unavailable. So I check my page & thought ok, maybe you've deleted me as you've said. But I went further to check Connie's friends list & see you're not there too. So I knew then something is wrong. And knowing Yahell, as Connie put it.....

    Anyway I'm so glad we're still able to be in touch! Wouldn't want to lose you & family! And as you've always say, this too will pass....

    My migraine is a bit better now though I'm still a bit slow with my typing. Have to keep correcting my spelling! LOL!! Hope yours is better too!

    Take care! Wish you & family a wonderful Christmas & Happy New Year with lots of hugs & love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Okay, okay...first of all....we didn't do this to you....Ya-hell or whatever you want to call it did all that....WE would NEVER do that to you....we are not trainwrecks...hehehe.
    Anyway, I will see you tomorrow...much love to you!!!
    Merry Christmas...Happy New Year!!!
    Love Always,
    Berta

    ReplyDelete