[My] Life in Wisconsin

Chlorinated Death and Elbow Grease...

Chlorinated Death and Elbow Grease...
Chlorinated Death and Elbow Grease... magnify
See blog for fascinating info on this picture...
hehehe

Good Morning ALL!

Having gone to the fridge for a pick~me~up shot of caffeine, (read: Wild Cherry Pepsi); I found something inside that assaulted my delicate olfactory sense.

The following became obvious to me to me in a heartbeat:
Overnight, as I lay sleeping; something crawled in my refigerator.
"It" has now died.

*From the smell of "it", I believe it might be yet another dead, rotting chupacabra.
(See photo above of one I had taken in the woods 2 years ago)...
.
.
Damn things.
(And here I thought my goat would be safe if I kept him in the fridge).
>sigh<

Time to find the bleach, and scrub.

Have a good one.
Love to all!

XOXO
Anne

.

To read more about Los Chupacabras >CLICK HERE<

..

 
originally posted on my 360; Monday January 7, 2008 - 06:51am (CST)

12 comments:

  1. According to the article I just read/skimmed through, the one(s) you have/had are the furthest North they've ever been. Maybe it's too hot in their normal habitat?

    Bleach and scrub away.

    In the meantime, I'm taking my eatable goat elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ICK!!! Nothing smells worse than rotton chupacabra in the fridge!!!1



    *gack*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nuh uh

    Someone has 'em in Maine too.
    And geography is NOT one of my better subjects, but I do believe it's North of Green Bay.

    Just like me!


    Sweet Pea.

    Stop gacking on my page.


    Love to you both

    XOXO
    me

    ReplyDelete
  4. i couldnt help it..... bad scent memory..



    *wipes floor*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Pea...

    Just so you know, there is nothing wrong with my fridge that a good sandblaster won't fix.

    And then to find out it wasn't a dead chupacabra after all. I'd made some stuffed green peppers yesterday. Randy never did pick his up (said he couldn't get through on the phone). hehehe

    But since I do not even LIKE stuffed green peppers, the smell really got to me this morning.
    (MY turn to gack now)...


    XOXO
    me

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh...fyi.. I used to LOVE stuffed peppers....


    haven't had THOSE in forever.

    ReplyDelete

  7. You can have Randys.

    They give me worse gas than noodles.
    AND they give me heartburn too.

    Glad YOU like them though; even if they smell like dead chupas.

    hehehe

    XOXO
    me

    ReplyDelete
  8. they do smell aweful.... I just like the filling not the "shell"

    i love peppers but not THOSE.... funny huh. or weird.

    ReplyDelete
  9. deeanne...i love the filling and the shell, so i'll take the shell off your hands and between the two of us anne will once again have a sweet smelling frig.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hehehehe... I dont know why I like pepper any way EXCEPT baked... maybe it was just how my mom cooked it?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kih! Kih! Kih! All the best to you, Anne! Maybe when you've finished you can come over with the bleach & scrub? LOL!!

    Lots of hugs to you & family!!

    ReplyDelete