[My] Life in Wisconsin

Snowy, Windy and Cold. Whodathunk?

 

333 magnify
Casey, cleaning off her car once more....
She has just left for work.
.

Good Morning All;
First and foremost for allowing me to sound off, I thank you; with special thanks to The Green Bay Press Gazette for allowing me to sound off there too!
I even had two more comments when I woke this morning...

And I might have had a few choice words for the darned weatherman too. How come they seem to be wrong every other winter, but this year have been 'right on' almost every time? I would be happy if they would change the forecast to Spring. hehehe
It is to be about 10 below tonight.
Adding (subtracting-?), the wind chill then, I am thinking outside will not be safe for man nor beast.
And so the beasts will both be inside.

.


Yes, the Rimadyl has helped Punkins body (and spirit) immensely!
Randy G. had stopped by yesterday-
He gives his Molly ½ an aspirin every day for her arthritis.
That it is much easier on her liver than the Rimadyl.
I shall have to ask Dr. Spires about this...
Have any of you heard of this, or done this?

.

Cnv1848
Watching out the window...
.
Cnv1845
And spying a rabbit eating pine nuts for dinner...
(Sorry, I had to take it through the screen)
.
She even felt good enough to go check out KC's snowman!
.

But she didn't like it one bit when I said "BOO" as soon as snuck up on it!
hehehe

.

The 'project' yesterday was to get the crabapple tree branches all cleaned up so we could have access to both driveways. And to get it cleared before more snow came last night...

.


And what a mess!
(But at least the branches will not be hitting my wires)...
.
Randy M. made a terrible mistake in calling here about noon.
And I asked him to come out with his chainsaw.
He did but just used a regular saw to cut them up...
.

I now have a HUGE pile ready for burning when the winds settle down.
That pile is at least 9 feet tall, and 15 feet wide.
.
The tree looks a LOT nicer, opened up.
.

But I do have to get my birdfeeder back out there too...
(Much as I don't like my Blue Jays,
they are fun to watch ~and pretty~ in the dead of winter).
.

Time for me to fly- maybe pay a visit to you, and try to get caught up before I go outside and plow that new snowfall...
I just want to feel warmer before I go out there. I have my boots on the register already...

Will it ever end???

Have a fantastic weekend!

XOXO
Anne

Previously posted on Y! 360 Saturday February 9, 2008 - 08:33am

1 comment:

  1. We are finally warming up...not to rub it in your face or anything, but we saw the weather for you!
    Ugh! Poor Things!

    ReplyDelete