[My] Life in Wisconsin

When to Laugh...

When to Laugh...
333 magnify
What are you lookin' at???
(Mmm-makes me SO hungry)!
hehehe

.

Good Morning All;
I hope this finds you safe and warm...
6° ABOVE zero right now... And heading to the mid~teens.

Heat wave!?! hehehe
Dangit, Cherei STOP laughing!
(She laughs at my weather)...
Click her name, (note that she lives in San Antonio)!
thanks beep.

But of course this 'break' from the sub-zero temps for us comes with a price. We will be getting more snow. Not too sure where I will put it all either, (my snowbanks are getting pretty high)!

I think maybe it is time for my Punkster to be earning her keep.

.


But she was a bit alarmed when I posed that to her too!
hehehe

"Who?
Me?!?"

 

.


As you can tell by the stock in the top photo, even the cattle have their winter coats on.
And apparently their attitudes too; (those few looking at Casey as if she might be the grim reaper)!

I have been having a hard time keeping Miss Milly indoors too. She stays out in the entrance so she doesn't get too overheated.
Although I did bring her out to her kennel yesterday when I just couldn't listen to her whining anymore.
And what does she do when it is 2° below zero? She just laid in the snow. Never mind that the sun was shining, (it sure didn't make THAT big of a difference in the temps). She is just weird like that.

.

.

Caseys boyfriend, Greg, has become quite a nice person to have around.
He is charming, smart, (kinda cute too).
He is also not afraid to pitch in and help out either.

.


He even helped to shovel the snow!
.
.
.
AND, he saved Caseys sneakers from being shredded!
.
.
By donating his own!
.
..

hehehe
(FUNNY)!
.
.
.
Miss Punk said she KNEW someone was going to be in trouble...
.
.
.
.
.
Miss Milly said she didn't do it!
.
.
.

Said she was laying on the landing the whole time!
Liar!!
.
.
.
Greg said he still loved stinky Miss Milly;
~and also said he needed a new pair of sneakers anyway!
.
.
Hmm...
(But then again, he also said he needed a facewash the other evening)...
.
.
.
.
And I was more than happy to oblige!
.
.
.

Ok, OK...
Maybe he didn't really ask for it...

But knows he cannot ever take his eyes off a potential attacker either.
But see???
...I told you snow can be fun!
(REALLY funny)!

.

Anyway, Casey is off work til at least Friday.
With respect to all of her other medical problems, she has also learned that she has inherited the very popular "Menard Family back"-

She must "take it easy" for these next few days.

What??
NO shoveling?!?

.

.

Methinks the thought of not shoveling makes her a little TOO happy!

.

And life goes on...

Today I will be fighting with my little Cub Cadet...

...Those previously mentioned snowdrifts were being very stubborn the other day. (I might have hit a chunk of frozen solid ice in one of those banks as I tried to widen the sides of the driveway)...
That damn little lawn tractor tried to violently throw me off when it so suddenly stopped. (Not funny).
And the blade angle lever quit working immediately.
It has since been calling my name. As it is to be a bit warmer today, I shall try to fix it before we get these next few inches of snow.

Hope all is well, and warm, in your little corner of the world.
Love to all!

XOXO
Anne

 

Posted originally in Y!360 Tuesday February 12, 2008 - 06:15am (CST

6 comments:

  1. I think the problem is not so much Miss Casey's genetics as the fact she weighs less than one snowflake.....


    Nice to see you... going back to bed now.

    Wishing to breathe again properly some day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i finally found this blog again. (I clicked on the beef and all of a sudden my laptop decided to take a nap.)

    As DeeAnne is saying that Miss Casey weighs less than one snowflake, I have about 30 pounds I'll be glad to send her way.

    She does look rather *unhappy* about not shoveling the snow now doesn't she? I need to do some shoveling, however, my own back has decided to have muscle spasms and has given out on me more than once in the past 24 hours. *groans*

    I now need to go play catch up in my own neck of the woods.

    Stay warm and hugs to all of you.

    p.s. Glad Casey's new boyfriend is turning out to be a gem. :o)

    ReplyDelete


  3. Do not ever take your eyes off the beef Sweetie... especially when they are already sizing YOU up!
    hehehe

    DeeAnne, my Little Sweet Pea, is not too very far behind Casey and has no room to be talking about her like that.

    But you will have to take a number. Casey gets MY body fat first.
    hehehe

    Greg is definately a keeper!

    XOXO
    Me


    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........ yeah right. I have boobs bigger than Casey.


    Her entire body not HERS....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah right.

    That's called sibling rivalry...

    ReplyDelete