[My] Life in Wisconsin

Mondays Casey Update

Mondays Casey Update
333 magnify
Roberta and Casey at St. Marys
Roberta has been up to the hospital, by Caseys side ever since...

.

.

Good Monday Morning;

I have not yet heard anything from the hospital, so am thinking that Casey might still be asleep, or has been too busy with all the nurses that run in and out all the time...

Her bloodwork, (amylase and lipase), came back much better yesterday than they were before; so once again they have treated her pain and not her pancreas.
I put a call in already this morning to Dr Joshua Knox down at Froedtert.
I know Casey has contacted him any number of times in the past few weeks with no return call. Perhaps with my message this morning he will call. ? Hmm...
And if not, then my next message might not be as nice. His problem, not mine.
Oh well.

The doctor at the hospital at least allowed her to eat a little something yesterday. Not sure if that is real good for her pancreas, but I do know it is good for her psyche. And as far as her pancreas goes, I don't think eating will be doing it as much harm as her body does to it anyway!

I AM SO Freakin' SICK AND TIRED OF THIS ALL!
And I can only IMAGINE how frustrated Miss Casey is made to feel about it...

I try.

Must fly for now.

I hope you all are having a great day.

Love to all.

XOXO
Me

Oh, Mama Milly and Miss Punk say "hi" too!
As they wait for Casey to come home!

.

.


Mama Milly has taken to barking incessantly;
so has been wearing her 'bark' collar once more for a few days.
(Or shall I call it her "quiet" collar)?
.
.

Posted on Y! 360 Monday March 10, 2008 - 08:12am (CDT) 102

No comments:

Post a Comment