[My] Life in Wisconsin

Some Things Just Bug Me.

Some Things Just Bug Me.
 magnify
Prepare to be a bit upset... ?
~~~
CLICK HERE for The "official" cougar boot camp
(It is the link from Chereis blog).
I apologize for not including it within my 360 blog earlier.

Good Morning...

I was all set to write a blog and to reassure you (and myself) that Spring is still in the air in Flintville...

hehehe
Do you like the bug???
 

And of course I ended up 'surfing' ...and trying to keep up a bit here too.
Honestly, how much can be written about my daughters illness on here, and still they can't find anything to help her?
WTH?
Yes, she was once again at the hospital last night... She is better today?

In my regular email was an update for Baby Mariah. As many of you already know, Mariah 3 years old, has a potine glioma, and has been fighting it for almost the past year.
Please take a minute to click here, (or on her name); and to say hello to the wonderful Klein Family.
It will cost nothing but your time.
I found this poem in her latest blog...

A Pair of Shoes
Author Unknown

I am wearing a pair of shoes.
They are ugly shoes.
Uncomfortable shoes.
I hate my shoes.
Each day I wear them, and each day I wish I had another pair.
Some days my shoes hurt so bad that I do not think I can take another step.
Yet, I continue to wear them.
I get funny looks wearing these shoes.
I can tell in others eyes that they are glad they are my shoes and not theirs.
They never talk about my shoes.
To learn how awful my shoes are might make them uncomfortable.
To truly understand these shoes you must walk in them.
But, once you put them on, you can never take them off.
I now realize that I am not the only one who wears these shoes.
There are many pairs in this world.
Some women ache daily as they try and walk in them.
Some have learned how to walk in them so they don’t hurt quite as much.
Some have worn the shoes so long that days will go by before they think about how much they hurt.
No woman deserves to wear these shoes.
Yet, because of these shoes I am a stronger woman.
These shoes have given me the strength to face anything.
They have made me who I am.
I will forever walk in the shoes of a woman who has a child with cancer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can only begin to imagine these familys fears dealing with all their babies and loved ones.
Some are given such a short time, while others lives are even shorter.
How dare I complain about my own pains...

Also please offer your love and support to my friend Beth T.
Again, please click here, or on her name... Her own mama is quite ill, in the hospital, and Beth cannot be there as she would like.
Your words and kindnesses have always helped me so much that I believe you can offer her a bit of your comfort as well.

On another separate (but "p*ss me off"), topic, comes a blog from Cherei. Her blog has to do with 'cougars' -of the pedophile variety- and the like.
Are we allowing ourselves to become so removed from reality that this is becoming the norm?!?

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/sex/the-quot-official-quot-cougar-boot-camp-154103


Because God knows it is NOT acceptable no matter HOW we try to complicate it.
Allow me to simplify it for you, for myself and for all parents and grandparents...
Wrong is wrong. (How's that for the simplified version)?

Having raised 4 daughters, and having 2 of them sexually assaulted while they were still minors, I cannot begin to tell you how sick this all is.

So please take a few moments of your own time and visit these people and to let them know you were there too.

And then go have yourselves a "Wunnaful" Weekend!

Love to all.

XOXO,
Anne

 
Originally posted to my Y! 360 on Friday April 4, 2008 - 09:46am (CDT) 69

5 comments:

  1. Good morning Squeaker,

    First of all cant see the bug.. couldnt see it on Yahell either!

    Im gonna go to that boot camp but Im sure thats just gonna piss me off. Gonna be your fault and when JT finally decides to crawl outta bed and Im ticked.. Im gonna tell him its your fault!

    That little Mariah really is a cutie and so is her sister. I surely dont see how that family maintains their sanity.

    Im sorry to hear KC was back in the hospital yet again. I surely do hope they find something to help her. Lets just have them take out that nasty pancreas. Surely the quality of life wouldnt be that much different than what shes dealing with now. I know.. extreeme but dangitall!

    All my luv to you guys.. oh and Im glad ol man winter is finally backing off a bit for you guys.
    Have a wonderful Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about KC hospitalised again, Anne. My prayers and thoughts will be with you and your family!! Hugssss!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Connie
    There would be no babies in her future without a pancreas.
    She was up again last night- really bad pain. And I am so afraid for her own sanity... (And mine ya know)...

    Now as far as JT bein' mad- just tell him NOT to shoot the messenger; even with his pellet gun!
    hehehe

    Love to you both!

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete


  4. Oh and Casey was only AT the hospital, in the ER. They did not admit her. Methinks they are a bit in awe of messing up something for Froedtert.

    XOXO
    Me


    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet RuzieBaby!
    How nice to see you again. If you see my guestbook, the last few entries kind of explain why I haven't been around.

    Love to you always too!

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete