[My] Life in Wisconsin

With a Little Help From My Friends...

  magnify

.
.
.
.
.


What would you think if I sang out of tune,

Would you stand up and walk out on me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song,
And I'll try not to sing out of key.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I get by with a little help from my friends,
I get high with a little help from my friends,
.
.

.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
Going to try with a little help from my friends.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What do I do when my love is away.
(Does it worry you to be alone)
.
.

.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
How do I feel by the end of the day
(Are you sad because you're on your own)
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

No I get by with a little help from my friends,
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Do you need anybody,
I need somebody to love.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
Could it be anybody
I want somebody to love.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Would you believe in a love at first sight,
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yes I'm certain that it happens all the time.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

What do you see when you turn out the light,
.
.

.
(I can't tell you, but I know it's mine).
.
.
.
..
.

.
.
Oh I get by with a little help from my friends,
.
.
.
.
.
.
Do you need anybody,
I just need somebody to love,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Could it be anybody,
I want somebody to love.
.
.
.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I get by with a little help from my friends,
.
.
.
.
Yes I get by with a little help from my friends,
With a little help from my friends.
.
.
.
..

.

.
.Gonna try with a little help from my friends.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I get by with a little help from my friends,
I get high with a little help from my friends,
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
.
♫  Are ya singing?

I need to thank everyone that replied to my last blog (click, if you missed it).

I needed a bit, (no, a whole lot), of support. And most of you came through with flying colors.
I still have many that "read and run"; (not sure why?).
Or those that do not even come to visit.

Drugs.
Alcohol.
Addictions.

(And yes, I do have my own little addictions with respect to my cigarettes and my Wild Cherry Pepsi)...


But there is a definite line to be drawn with all of this too.
Plenty of you were not afraid to describe that line (and in no uncertain terms).

It is NOT a fine line.

There is no 'wagon' to fall off of or to get back on when you are carrying and/or raising children.
(This proverbial 'wagon' a mere excuse to create people as we would like them to be, and not necessarily who they wish to be).


It is not up to us to 'change' anything...

Sadly, it IS up to us to pick up the pieces; (or perhaps to somehow be made to 'feel' responsible).
Again, I am not sure of the whys and wherefores of that either
.
But I do 'search'.

And in my own little searching, (and in addition to those of you who took the time to comment and share), I found much just where I knew it would be.
.
.



.
.

.
.

.
.

For it all, I thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

Have a good weekend.

XOXO
Anne


Originally posted to my Y! 360, Saturday July 12, 2008 - 12:42pm (CDT)

28 comments:

  1. Im not on a a farm. It some times feels like it. This cement jungle the strangle hold.
    Any way who are the beatles ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have u heard of the STARS AT NIGHT ARE BIG AND BRIGHT DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS ? Its just a song

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope this means things are turning a corner for everyone! And your pictures are great. Hugs to everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful blog.. and yep I was singin' along.


    beepluvsbart.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the song, love the beatles, love you!! hope you're having a better day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good one sweetie I GOT IT sorry some didn't "who are the beatles???" what planet is he from???

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of the pictures. For the first time they put a lump in my throat; no doubt because of all that has transpired this past week. Such precious little ones.

    God Bless you and yours...

    much love
    OXOXOX
    mz. meow

    ReplyDelete
  8. HUGS...glad to see you have found some good .....will always be here for you

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was a great blog Anne!
    I am still a bit lost on what the other blog was all about. I guess I must have missed an important pc of info. I went back t olook for that info but couldn't find anything.Would you mind filling me in.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I certainly have no idea what the heck you are talking about.
    Cement in your head perhaps?
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish that were true Sweet Lisa!
    Here is part of a note I just wrote to Miss Connie...

    ~~~~~

    "As far as a turn for the better?
    I don't think so, but I was trying to keep the blog a bit more upbeat.

    Sam cannot digest anything, so they don't know what is next for him. Took him off formula and put him on soy stuff.
    "Failure to thrive"...
    I will go back up tomorrow..."

    ~~~~~

    Not sure where we all go from here.
    But where ever it is, I shall take my camera along!
    Thank you for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete

  12. Yes, but were you dancing too?
    hehehe

    bartluvsbeep.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now Sweet Cristy, why am I singing "All You Need is Love" ???
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  14. HAHAHA

    Mr. JT,
    Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe he came from YOUR planet...

    ReplyDelete
  15. CatPEST!
    (hehehe I just HAD to say that)...

    And for the highlighted part, all I can say is 'from your lips to Gods ears...

    ReplyDelete

  16. Sweet Becca,
    I do keep trying to see that silver lining...

    I thank you for the hugs and for your friendship too.

    ReplyDelete

  17. Sweet Bug,
    Which other blog?
    The one about the drugman?
    Or the one about the pregnant person who put her unborn child in SO much danger?

    Let me know and I will fill you in.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great pictures! Wonderful blog! Hope you also have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You betcha!

    Good morning sweet Bart! Hope your having a wonderful weekend!

    beepluvsbart.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. More thoughts and prayers, and hugs of course!

    Singing right along here too. Pictures to go along with the story were awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you Sweetie, and thank you for the email you sent also.

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love pictures set to music...therefore telling a story.

    ~Beautiful~

    ReplyDelete
  23. What can I say more Sweetie? You are a very creative darling despite everything!
    And yes..You've Got a Friend and many many more friends.......Luv U!

    ReplyDelete
  24. BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    Yes, I was singing along... :D Some of those pictures made me teary~eyed, some made me laugh, and they all made me glad that you're my mother and my friend!!!

    That is surely a keeper it is so wonderful!

    I love you Much Much!
    ~CaseyAnne

    ReplyDelete
  25. Loved it! You should get one of those slide-show things where you can put it all together with the actual music (and be fined millions for copyright infringements!! LOL!).

    Thanks for that Anne, I enjoyed it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the pictures, Anne! Hope all is getting better....

    Lots of love & hugs to you!!

    ReplyDelete