[My] Life in Wisconsin

Private Request (Including a "Pretty Please")...

Oh another private entry you ask?
'Tis the only way I can keep this from Caseys prying eyes
hehehe



And of course this would only for those of you that send out cards (or have class projects?)

I was recently asked for my address so someone could send me a Christmas card.
As I replied, a better thought crossed my mind...

I deferred to Casey...

If you would like, please send her a card-

CaseyAnne  L.  DeGrave (and Greg Schoen)
1420 Packerland Drive,  APT D-13
Green Bay, WI 54304

Pretty please?

As you know, her transplant is scheduled for the 18th- She has to be admitted to the hospital 2 full days before. We will be leaving Green Bay on the 14th or 15th, depending on the weather.
If you could send it to her ASAP, I believe you all may just be able to help lift her spirits.

Please feel free to copy/paste and send this on to your own friends and family; and share with anyone who 'does' cards.
Just don't tell Casey!

I would love to see her writing, blogging, and smiling about all the cheer she receives in her mailbox!





Please let's keep her smiling!










Love to you all

XOXO
Me

15 comments:


  1. YAY!
    And thank you SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!

    XOXO
    me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out in the mail today Ms Anne....prayers and much love as always being said and offered....

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I just bought my Christmas cards the other day!

    Will get one filled out and sent ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be adding her to my list or should I say she's being put at the TIP TOP of my list to go out first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm gonna make her something special just from me. (Well....from the computer that is.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I already sent out my Christmas cards and I sent her one but I sent it to your address.....sorry! Hope it gets there in time!

    ReplyDelete


  7. OH MY GOODNESS!

    I love you all forever!

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHAHA

    I don't live THAT far away from her!

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Will put her on my list. Need to get started on those this weekend. Could ya shoot me your address again. I just checked my address book and for some reason it's not there. Will keep looking but I know I had it. Can't find my old address book either. So, if ya could, shoot it to me when ya got a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I shall definitely add her to my list... of course I havent even purchased cards yet.. and Im gonna be headed back to Arkansas this weekend.. sooooo my shopping trip has been delayed. I shall do my bestest to get one out to her special.

    I bet her emotions are running the gambit on her..

    Luv yas!
    beepluvsrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll send out a card her way!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was not going to reply until I had one in the mail....but I still havent dug the cards out. Hoping for this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just wanted to let ya know that I put Casey's card in da mail THIS MORNING!!!!!

    Hopefully it won't take that long to get there...

    Loves Ya,

    Slurkie

    ReplyDelete