[My] Life in Wisconsin

Prayers and Pancreatectomy...

Perhaps a few of you have seen the 'reorganization' of my top page.
I have had a few new people find my site and come to ask questions about Casey's illness etc... This gal found me as she did an internet search! Wow!!

If you have a moment, please take the time to go here. CLICK
Beths daughter has just undergone the very same procedure that Casey did last Christmas.
She needs many prayers...

Your love, your thoughts, your prayers and your steadfast support meant everything to me during those long and awful days.
Won't you please be ever so kind to her as well? Please CLICK.
Here is the link: http://markbif.multiply.com/journal/item/3

Love to all. Hope everyone is having a 'wunnaful' weekend!
And Happy Fathers Day too!

XOXO
me

8 comments:

  1. Good morning Dear Lady. Anyone who has gone through the pain, heartache and difficulties that you and Casy have deserve all the support they can receive. This Lady will also get our support. Thank you for being you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to support others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This young lady will be in my thoughts and prayers the same way Casey has been .. I will check out this link later because right now I need to go and get ready for nightshift .. Take care to all

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anne
    this is a great idea iam a friend of mels we met on internet and thank you for passing on the link for extra prays, i hope casey is doingw ell,
    dee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going to check the link out now and leave my thoughts and prayers...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been there and my prayers are with all of them. Thanks for letting us know. This is how
    to behave like a true Christian...we help each other whatever way we can. Luv u...xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Went and let her know they were in my thoughts and prayers.
    Thanks for informing us Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Done.. Your so nice to think of others good for you!

    big hugs!

    ReplyDelete