[My] Life in Wisconsin

Giggle and Puke ~Time For an IQ Test...

Rating:
Category:Other
New Flintville blog coming shortly.
In the meantime, this is from my email...
Get your Geiger counter out, and update those tetanus shots too.

XOXO
Anne

Go ahead and try to tell me you didn't giggle and maybe puke after you read this


+--------- We subscribe to UPI's news service here at the office. It
is good for the occasional bizarre story or to provide some
content for a newsletter. When scrolling through the list
of stories on the UPI page there are certain words that
will jump out and immediately make me click on a link.
One of those words is 'penis.'

When I clicked on that link I was rewarded with a truly
bizarre story.

It seems firefighters in California were called to a hospital
for an unusual rescue -- removing a metal ring from a man's
penis.

The Costa Mesa Fire Department said its Urban Search and
Rescue squad was called to Hoag Memorial Hospital to saw
through a steel, ring-shaped dumbbell weight fastener that
had been stuck on a man's penis for two or three days.

Costa Mesa Battalion Chief Scott Broussard said the fire-
fighters told him about the man the following morning.

"They said his comment was, 'This will make me the chief of
my tribe,'" Broussard said.

The firefighters said the man told them he was attempting to
increase the size of his penis and initially refused to have
the ring removed, despite the fact it had blackened and
swelled severely from the lack of blood flow.

The man agreed to have the ring removed after doctors told
him the flesh of his penis was close to dying off. Firefighters
in full surgical gear spent two hours sawing through the ring.
They said the operation was successful and the man was not
injured.

There is no word on whether he became chief of his tribe.

Bizarrely,

Lewis

P.S. You can discuss this issue or any other topic in the
new Bizarre News forum. Check it out here...
http://bizarrenews.gophercentral.com

*********************

OMG, dare I say, the lengths some guys will go to. (Pun intended).
...still choking and laughing...
Have a rust free day!

XOXO
me



6 comments:

  1. Although kind of hard to believe on some they made for interesting reading
    Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shipwreck one was cool, sounds like a good plot for a movie.

    I don't know about becoming chief of their tribe, but from the 70s I remember cock rings being popular for prolonging sexual pleasure. (Just thought I'd throw that in...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep I giggled... Not so much on the puking though...

    LOL

    ReplyDelete