[My] Life in Wisconsin

Caseys Words...

Arts
This ever~changing mural is outside the Transplant Clinic.
.
.
.
Hi All;
A week from hell I assure you, and I am tired right down to my toes.


Casey has written of the last few days here-
......... (Her own words, because I'm still too damned mad).
.
.
.
Radiation hazard sign
(Yeah.
It's kinda like that...)-

Hope all is well with everyone.
My love to all.


XOXO
Anne

Please CLICK HERE to read what Casey has written to everyone.
(Yes, it is open to all).
http://edbdkcn.multiply.com/journal/item/129

9 comments:

  1. Get some rest Anne! How's your back holding up?

    Saying prayers that the test results yield some answers for Casey!

    Love Ya!

    Slurkie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get some much needed rest dear, take care of yourself too you know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Anne, ya'll have ben going through a lot lately. I pray it's just minor thing and has a quick fix. Ya'll are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending my love and hugs.....prayers are a given.

    ReplyDelete
  5. in my thoughts and prayers , both you and Casey ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought I had been reading what Miss Caseyface was writing in your blog spots. I guess I must have missed something if she has been writing on her own page. Me and my chocolate marshmallow pumpkin is gonna stroll over there and see.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read Casey's blog the day she posted it. While I was reading it I never stopped to think about how you might handle it - a mother bear protecting her cub now comes to mind. As I've always said - no one should ever check into a hospital without having the advocacy of a family member or friend there for them. Our little Miss Pincushion has much patience for medical idiots. Most medical personnel don't deserve Casey's fine temperament and kind heart.

    ReplyDelete