[My] Life in Wisconsin

Bizarre November


Casey resting, as she waits for her doctor.
.
.
.

Good Morning Everyone;
I know you are all waiting for an update and a diagnosis for Casey. You will have one soon. I promise. I am having a bit of a problem with my back cooperating- Or at least not cooperating long enough to put out a decent blog. (Or to put out anything else for that matter). hehehe
Unlike last night, I cannot just watch the game,  bend slowly and type a few words during replays, commercials, time outs and such...
(But it was way fun to watch the game that way even if we lost)...


Will get in the shower and try to let the hot water and the medicine do their jobs.
That said, maybe later on today I shall be able to catch you all up.

Until then, please plan ahead for the next week...

+----- Bizarre November Holidays ------+
**********************************

November 2 is National Deviled Egg Day

November 3 is Sandwich Day (and Housewife's Day).

November 4 is Waiting For The Barbarians Day

November 5 is Gunpowder Day

November 6 is Saxophone Day (and Marooned Without A Compass Day).

November 7 is National Bittersweet Chocolate With Almonds Day

November 8 is Dunce Day

November 9 is Chaos Never Dies Day

November 10 is Forget-Me-Not Day

                          ***

It is November 2nd- Please go boil some eggs. hehehe

XOXO
Me

11 comments:

  1. who doesnt enjoy a nice deviled egg, yummy!! Casey looks like an angel up there in that pic, she is such a cutie. Hope your back feels better soon hon, xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear Nov. 8 and 9th were created just for me.

    I so wish I was Tabatha and could make you feel all better (I went with Tabatha, because I'd be way to old if I were Samantha, even Tabatha is a bit old for me, hehe).

    Hope you guys get what you are looking for with the doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. November 10th is Bev's birthday!! CAKE lots of CAKE...put the diabetic needles away and I'll eat!!!!
    or maybe I should double the dose, that sounds more logical. LOL
    Hope you have nothing but good news about Casey and I wish you're back would finally get better.
    Praying and hoping!! Love u...xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your back soon starts getting better , I wish and wish that there was something they could do to just take the pain away ... I love that pic of Casey and I hope everything goes well with all her test results .. Will be keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers .. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hugs for you both and wishes I could take some of the pain for you. A burden shared is cut in half. Hope you get good news on Casey.

    OXOX,
    Snotball

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOMEONE MADE MY BIRTHDAY "DUNCE DAY"!! ~~ Nooo faaair!!!!!

    I'm just gonna have to move my birthday to one day earlier to National Bittersweet Chocolate With Almonds Day. Now THAT'S more befitting a birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had fun watchin' the game with ya yesterday! I did good with the Tourettes too. I didn't wake Randall once after he went back to sleep... hehehe

    Keeping prayers coming that Casey's diagnosis will be a good one!

    I wish the the spine doc could do more for your back... Wish I could take the pain away...

    Deviled eggs sound good to me! Sammich day doesn't sound too bad either LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol, where do you get all this stuff from? I never heard of these days...although I do have to say that I like the idea of bittersweet chocolate with almonds day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. my eggs were deviled! they kept leaping out of the pan and into the fire!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thats odd ... Nov 2 I was definitely thinking about boiled eggs .. changed my mind had scrambled instead...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, so many days dedicated to bizarre ideas. LOL Learned something new. I really like the 7th.

    ReplyDelete