[My] Life in Wisconsin

Day Late(r) than written...

Hi All
I really did blog yesterday... Three times to be precise.
1st two eaten-
3rd time (the charm, right?  Wrong)! 
Hit post (thankfully after saving it), and got the message that Multiply was down; that they would have me back in an hour or two.

Thus almost 24 hours later you are seeing my blog
...
Yahell reincarnated? I sure as heck hope not!



.
Happy March Monday Everyone!
It has come in like a lamb- A very bright lamb too!
The sun is shining everso brightly, and I am itching to get outside.

Waking a little before midnight, I have began 2 blogs- Each one 'lost, even in my wordpad... Mad about that, but am determined to not lose this one. Besides, it might help that I gave this little machine a badly needed 4 hour break... (I went right back to bed after that).

3 of you have written to ask about Miss Lori.  Her mother writes every night with an update of her progress. Lori is doing well- Those days were a blur to me when Casey had her own TP/AIT, and it is nice to be reminded of so many things.
Yes, I have been on-site at one of the pancreas' groups. Lots of information about pancreatitis there. But I do try to correct the wrong info.  There are others, much like myself that do not allow erroneous information on our site, and that is a very good thing. I am very grateful to read their wealth of experiences and to know there are many like Casey, and many parents much like myself.

And then there is always the weather...

The gospel according to Punk is that the snowmobile trails are closed for now. This is good for me, as she is much like her Mama Milly and does not care for those beasts to be flying across the fields.  (Perhaps because when she runs to chase them she gets very mired down in the snowdrifts). hehehe

But she is still "Queen of the hill"...

.
.
.
Cnv0125 
.
.
And still eats snow... (the clean stuff)...
.
.
Cnv0119
Ice cream headache!  Dare I "
hehehe"?.
.
.
.
She still runs around crazy, until she runs out of gas...
.
.
.
Cnv0115 
.
.
Break time over, and it's time to "fetch" some more...
.
.
Cnv0116 
.
.
.
.

Casey had to pick up a prescription for her tummy last week Friday.
Another sunny day-  The river was open already...


.
.
Cnv0131 
Fort Howard/Georgia Pacific Paper Mill (Whatever it's called now), in the background
.
.
With the advent of warming sunshine, the road crews are already out.
.
.

Cnv0135 
(As is the bridge)... hehehe 

What you don't see is the 2 oncoming lanes were backed up over 2 miles.
Some chick even needed 2 or 3 squad cars to pull her over.  How does THAT happen anyway?
.
.
Then there are the driveway markers...
.
.
.
Cnv0136 
At the Sears lot. No wonder they are going under?!!
.
.

As always when Punk is out and about she begs to go to Petco.
.
.
.
Cnv0138 
Didn't happen...
.
.
Casey and Greg came out yesterday.

Casey did her logic problems...
.
.
.
Cnv0143 
(With Sputty's help of course)...
.
.

...while Greg did the Sunday crossword.
.
.
.
Cnv0144 
.
.
.
Punk hates to see the sun go down every day.
But gets to watch the bunny 'wabbits' as it gets dark.
.
.
.
Cnv0146 
.
.
.
Just closing my eyes for a moment, I opened them again...
.
.
Cnv0148 
¡¿¡ And Casey had turned into the dog !?!

Yes, they had left- (Sorry Mo, for falling asleep on you both).
Punk gravitates to wherever Casey was, she loves her Casey so much!
As we all do of course.

I love sunshine too, so am going to get outside now.

Hope your weekends were "wunnaful"
Mine was!

My love to all.

XOXO
Me

Odd that everyone else could see my site but me...
Still mad about that!
And I am not going to wait for the pictures to upload- just going to hit post and hope all will work today.
Let me know...


8 comments:

  1. Sweet Annie,

    I do so love the pictures of Miss Punk. She is so beautiful. Glad you had an enjoyable day. Three squad cars, hunh?? My, she must not have been very bright. Had a good weekend here. Going to town later, anything I can pick up for you?

    OXOX,
    Snotball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back and glad your blog got posted this time .. I love the pics ..Punk is such a lovely dog .. Casey is looking good and glad she is getting better with each day .. I had a lovely weekend because my sis , hubby and my daughter and bf were all home for the weekend , first time I seen Pam since the 2nd of Jan .. Hope you have a wonderful day in the sunshine .. Take care , hugsss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Snotball;
    What a lovely offer!
    I could use the 'ingredients' for one of each of these...
    http://www.instructables.com/

    That chick looked kinda strange... I have no idea what she did to have the cops pull her over on a bridge that is not only under construction, but down to only 1 lane east, and 2 lanes west...

    XOXO
    me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Carolyn;
    Oh I was so upset- Even the word didn't save them. I had another window open- on a blog that will shut down my machine. (Not yours).
    I should have figured that out the 1st go 'round-
    Then to have the site shut me out...
    Oh Grrrrr

    XOXO
    me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Computers can be such a pain at times but can you imagine life now without them?? I hate when I cant get something to work right , very frustrating .. I am just getting finished putting some normacy back into my computer I had repaired and over the weekend I got a new HP mini and I am loving it but it got windows 7 and this is all new to me so I have let a few groans and cusses out so far .. I will figure it out.... I hope you have NO more problems

    ReplyDelete
  6. No Petco, are you crazy ma?

    I have not been enjoying all the problems here, reminds me too much of 360.

    ReplyDelete
  7. NO PETCO!

    Evil woman.

    Snicker. Ever since the parvo my girls don't get to go either.

    Isabelle misses the cart rides.


    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  8. You get such great pictures of your dog! I want to work in the yard today but no sun predicted and the high is suppose to be 34 and it is suppose to rain all day too. I guess I will be doing things needed indoors.

    ReplyDelete