[My] Life in Wisconsin

Mmmmmm! Thank You Polly!


So how does that look?  Pretty darn good!

Good Afternoon;
I have to share my scrumptious treat!

Miss Polly is my friend from Wyoming, and has made and sent some Chokecherry Jelly!
Mom would make that too, and I haven't had it in many many years.
The taste is exquisite!
Polly and Rich (her hubby) lived next door to us right after we bought our home on Jaworski Rd. I miss her. She has been by my side throughout forever, and always with a godsent friendship shoulder. She has listened to me not only cry about my girls, but to laugh with them too- Not to mention everything inbetween.
The world needs more "Polly"s...

Thank you Polly!
(I shall share with Casey- if I have to)! 
hehehe

Love you always.

XOXO
Me

PS
Yes, I rushed my bread (you would have too), and it didn't rise right.
But hey, a bit of unleavened bread is good for the soul!


9 comments:

  1. Gee I had no idea that choke cherry trees had any purpose except making a mess in the yard when they drop their cherries. Good to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... it musta been a bread kinda day yesterday... i made a loaf too. but no one sent me jelly....

    can't complain, I got oranges instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. errmm, not ALL varieties so check before using them...
    oh wait, who am I talking to here. Never mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that bread looks delicious even if you say it didn't rise enough! I don't think I have tried chokecherry jelly, I have had some cactus jelly and that was good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM, that looks good. I've never had chokecherry before.

    OXOX,
    Snotball

    ReplyDelete
  6. Choke cherry jam is so yummy, My mom makes it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. please for a dumb bunny here what are choke cherry's?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, for another dumb bunny, yes....tell us all about it!! :) I have never heard of it before.
    Maybe we don't have those kind of trees in Canada...lol but, the jelly and the bread both
    look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks ymmy Annie and yes , the world could use more Polly's

    ReplyDelete