[My] Life in Wisconsin

Free Sample Purex 3-in-1 Complete Laundry Sheets


http://www.trypurex.com/email
THANK YOU SWEET KRISTIN!

Hi Everyone-
This is the detergent, softener, and anti-static all in one...
I would guess that supplies are limited, so sign up fast.

I have heard of this product on TV- But I sure wasn't willing to waste my $$$ on something new that may/may not work. (Now that it's FREE, that's a no~brainer)! hehehe

Site claims "In about 6-8 weeks you will receive a sample pack with two Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets."

Use the link above to get your own free offer.

XOXO
Me

Pass it on!
Tell your friends so they can get a free sample too!


Safe for septic tanks too by the way...

Also, I cannot find where it is manufactured.
(But I figure if it not in USA then it is already on the boat and waiting to be sent to me).




4 comments:

  1. Will they post some to me ?? Oh ( US households only ) I guess that means NO,,,

    Also for anti-static in the clothes dryer try a Tennis Ball and a Dry Tea Towel Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already use them & I like it.They cost about $5 /20 but its so nice to not have to remember to put fabric softener in or buy the extra sheets. It just goes from one machine to the next so you never run out of one & still have the other left. Kinda cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Annie, I'll have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete