[My] Life in Wisconsin

I Can't Resist...


Good Morning All;
As I am reading the 'news' I came across a very humorous story this morning.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
 
XOXO
Me


*Apologies in advance to any Minnesotans who do not have a sense of humor...





****

Poll: Rand Paul Surges Ahead of Palin Among Voters Who Describe Themselves as Morons

BorowitzReport.com
Posted: May 22, 2010 08:45 AM


"
"MINNEAPOLIS - (The Borowitz Report) - In a sign of his increasing prominence in the so-called Tea Party movement, a new poll shows Kentucky senatorial candidate Rand Paul topping former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin among voters who describe themselves as morons.

In the poll, conducted by the University of Minnesota's Opinion Research Institute, 42% preferred Paul, 36% preferred Palin, and the remaining 22% were unsure what the word "prefer" meant."

"

Click the title for more...

NOTE:
In reply to a previous comment directed at me...

Dear Silly Woman;

Thank you very much but I can/DO think for myself...
 ... And I thought this was just hysterical!

XOXO
Me

15 comments:

  1. oh this to preciouse I am still laughing

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one said that a certain amount is Minnesotan democrats were smart,

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was so childish, I thought a childish response was in order.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any state which elected Michele Bachmann would not surprise me.

    Nor would they appear 'childish' if they actually DID come out with something like this - they'd just appear natural.....

    ReplyDelete

  5. See, Tess, this is WHY I posted the following above:*Apologies in advance to any Minnesotans who do not have a sense of humor...XOXOMe

    PS
    I see I must further post this...  (Take your pick).


    COMEDY
    n.
    pl. com·e·dies

    1.  a. A dramatic work that is light and often humorous or satirical in tone and that usually contains a happy resolution of the thematic conflict.     b. The genre made up of such works.

    2. A literary or cinematic work of a comic nature or that uses the themes or methods of comedy.

    3. Popular entertainment composed of jokes, satire, or humorous performance.

    4. The art of composing or performing comedy.

    5. A humorous element of life or literature: the human comedy of political campaigns.

    6. A humorous occurrence.
    Idiom:
    comedy of errors A ludicrous event or sequence of events: The candidate's campaign turned out to be a political comedy of errors.

    ***
    COMEDY:
    A dramatic composition, or representation of a bright and amusing character, based upon the foibles of individuals, the manners of society, or the ludicrous events or accidents of life; a play in which mirth predominates and the termination of the plot is happy; -- opposed to tragedy.

    ***<

    ReplyDelete
  6. As I voted for Trey, I guess that says how I feel about Dr Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LMAO - did you see that Dr. Paul got in a bit of hot water this week when discussing the civil rights act. He said that he did not support the government forcing business not to discriminate. Oye

    ReplyDelete

  8. He is a dork Sweetie!

    Here are those words...

    Asked if a private business had the right to refuse to serve black people, Mr. Paul replied, “Yes.”


    He then went on to say this, (at a later date, as he backpedalled furiously),
    “I’m not in favor of any discrimination of any form,”

    So which is it, bonehead?

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Was waiting for the RuPaul response!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always get to get here long after the views are in; Mmm however I do understand why that is Anna I'm more of your basic # 3

    ReplyDelete