[My] Life in Wisconsin

Kelli and Tim's. Demolished, Part One


Ch-Ch-Chilly S-S-Saints Old Farmers Almanac
   Our weather today.  Mostly...
It is a good day for sewing.




My apologies-
It has taken me over 2 hours just to upload a few pictures to Flickr.
Greg will probably kill me, but I tried to fix my dang computersaurus, and I am afraid I have only made it worse....

Sorry Kelli... As you know, I took over 200 pictures yesterday. I have only even gotten through resizing a few of them at this point.
So... For now, these 2 for you-



Cnv0662


Cnv0690

Yes those were both taken with Kelli standing in the same spot!

XOXO
Me




PS to Kelli:
I found your Christmas Tree stand...


Cnv0671

hehehe


9 comments:

  1. wow, I hope the new one goes up quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHHAHAHAHA!!!! (the tree stand.... that's funny....). The washing machine's in there too.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao well I mean unless she tore down her house herself to rebuild, which is it? tornado or rebuild??? xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow, I bet it was fun to demolish it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ????Was this a planned demo????

    I mean...the house looks small....but doesn't look to be in bad enough shape to need demolishing.

    Unless this was weather related.

    I'm gonna assume that since you were there for pictures, it was a planned demo. Or....was that tornado or wind sheer saying....."Nope, can't blow this house down till Anne gets here with her camera!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like the renovation is off to a good start!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anna you only took 200 pictures :P I find that had to believe mate you seem to have been born with a camera in your hand clicking away :D I love these two though; before and after the storm ( Insurance claim ;-) The weather looks fantastic there just like here today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow is there no brick in the construction at all??

    Lets hope the new one goes up as fast as the old one appears to have come down :-)

    ReplyDelete