[My] Life in Wisconsin

The Dealmap!


http://www.thedealmap.com/
$ave $ome Moola- Almost Everywhere!
Your city!
Your Savings!
Do the click! (Then do the bookmark too)!

"The best local deals, coupons and discounts from the largest number of sources..."

Shopping
Events & Attractions
Medical
Hotels
Food & Drugs
Automotive
Home & Garden
Services
Restaurants
Health & Beauty

(When I clicked, I found a $25.00 gift certificate for a mere $2.00 at a place not 10 miles away)!
Let me know if you have found anything?

XOXO
Me

clipart from here

4 comments:

  1. THANKS DAUGHTER LIKES THESE TO :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember those really thick coupon books from long ago? Well....anyway...we use to buy those things. We spent $10.00 on a book full of coupons for hundreds of dollars worth of savings. Only used one coupon that we had to drive "forever" to get to the place just to save $2.00. The rest of those coupons were for things we didn't use and they finally expired.

    And here in this little podunk town I am in now, they have no place around here to use them. If I have to drive all the way to Birmingham or Huntsville to save money I may as well stay home and not spend anything. I can save a lot more that way.LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are a few things over the bridgein PCity...lol May need to check it out more throughly when I neeed to go back that way. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete