[My] Life in Wisconsin

I Wuz Sleeping!



Me, in the woods



ARF!!!!!
(And we ALL know what THAT means)!

Yep! It's me, Punk!

I just wanted to let you know that I am alive and kickin'...

AND, there are times that I am still getting into trouble. 
Can ya believe that?!
Really?!?  ('Cuz I kin hardly believe it myself)!

Me and she (and a'course the darn cat) went for our walk on Friday. I kinda sorta got a lil tired and went to go sit up on the back lawn.


.
JUNE 2010 145
She sees me, and hasta take a picture!
I guess 'cuz I'm jess so cute. (Ya think)?

I try to show her that it is hot, and I am darn tired.


.
JUNE 2010 146
I give her one of my biggest and loudest yawns.
(She ignores me and keeps toodling around).

So I lay down. (With a big loud grunt too).

She still pays no attention to me!
What the heck? Am I invisible now?!?
Mebbe so.

But my sniffer still works...
And what IS that yummy smell???

.
JUNE 2010 154 
And oh boy, Oh Boy, OH BOY!, do these ever smell good!

I gotta get a better whiff...

.
JUNE 2010 153 
Mmmmmmm!

But wait!
Anything that smells that good...
.
JUNE 2010 155
Has GOT to taste good too, don'tcha think?
.

JUNE 2010 156 

WOW!
They taste even better than pussywillows!!!

.

JUNE 2010 157   

Sumpthin' pokey tho'...
(But dats OK- I growled at it).

.
JUNE 2010 161 
I shooked it up too!!!

When I shooked it, sumpthin' poked my butt!?
That wuz pretty brave!

JUNE 2010 162 

Brave or not, I had to let it go...


.
JUNE 2010 168 

But gosh, it was SO yummy!

And a'course I had to clean up my 'lil mess there!

But cleaning that mess up wuz nothin' compared to the mess "she" made in the kitchen yesterday mornin'.

See, I wuz still asleep, (cuz I had a big day before), when all of a sudden, "BANg!"
The biggest and loudest "bang" I have ever heard ! (It wuz also the fastest I ever woke up)!
Whatever happened to "let sleeping dogs lie"?!
I'll tell ya what happened to it is I get NO respect!

Anyway, she doesn't even turn around as she walks into the room (where I wuz sleepin'), -she only looks at me and sez "That cannot be good."

She walked back in there, but not before I went and 'nspected it fer her.

Oh my goodness, ya won't believe me!!!
I know ya won't!
But I'll tell ya anyway-  There wuz ALL of her dishes, in little pieces, and all over the floor!

Now what am I gonna lick off of? Not even those yellow things tasted as good as all those dishes did!

...an' who hollers at her???  No one!
It ain't fair, I tell ya, it jess ain't fair!


I hafta go pout now.

Love,
Punk

9 comments:

  1. lol, ruh roh.....something tells me that the kitty cat was up to no good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No pouting Punkie. It is not lady-like.

    What happened to you she? Did the shelf fall down?

    Those yellow ones are sneaky! You have to watch them.

    XOXOOXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH PUNKIE!!!!

    That top picture of you is just so perfect!!! It looks like you're in the middle of a fairy tale place that is gorgeous!! That's the woods and the river, though, always so beautiful! You too, of course! You are so darn cute!

    I can't believe you were eating the roses!!!! (That's what those yellow things are called...) They do have pokey things on the branches, called "thorns"... I'm surprised that one didn't cut your tongue!! Amazing!! What did Mom think of the snack you decided to eat??? The bush is so beautiful!! It looks like it's going to burst yellow roses all over the place!!!

    The breaking dishes weren't entirely Mom's fault... So of course she didn't get yelled at... Plus, they're her dishes, so if she wants to break a bunch of them, she's entitled to! :D I'm just glad you and her were both out of the way when they hit the floor... That would've caused damage...

    Anywho, you shouldn't pout... Mom got yelled at plenty of times, just like you and me... Just ask the ghosts of grandma and grandpa sometime, they'll tell you lots of stories!! Okay, maybe not "LOTS" of stories, but a few good ones!!! Like when she broke her arm in the "hay loft".... :D

    Love you, Punkie!
    ~Casey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh Punkie, you are such a beautiful doggie and everyone seems to love you and your "she".
    Don't pout, I'm sure everything is just fine and the dishes falling down were no one's fault. Enjoy
    your summer and don't eat the roses or you will get a thorn in your tongue or your paw. They
    really hurt. Give your "she" a big kiss for me!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL great lil blog you've pawed there Punk ;-)

    ReplyDelete

  6. Punk sends much love, and many many muddy paw~prints to all!

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Punkie, you sure made minced meat of those flowers! And are you sure you didn't have anything to do with the broken crockery? (Only joking.......!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the picture of you in the woods Miss Punk. Such a nice place to be.
    You sure did a good job on those roses. They smell good to us too.
    HMMMM, wonder what made the dishes crash? Glad you and your She are alright.

    HUGS, Pretty Girl
    Cille

    ReplyDelete