[My] Life in Wisconsin

BPMakesMeSick.com


http://bpmakesmesick.com/
Join experts, political leaders, and thousands of Americans in signing the statement:

We cannot let the denial of protective gear that hurt so many 9/11 clean-up workers happen again with the Gulf clean-up workers.

President Obama and the federal government must demand that BP allow every clean-up worker who wants to wear respiratory protective equipment to do so -- and ensure that workers get the equipment and training they need to do their jobs safely.

Sign it. Pass it on.

XOXO
Me

6 comments:

  1. Rep. Gohmert said "there are people coming into this country who want to destroy our way of life". He then made much elaboration on this concept. Yet he failed even once to mention the management of BP. Almost everything he said applies to BP, not to "terrorists".

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Very" Special Agent Anthony "Tony" D. DiNozzo Zip 48094 was only too happy to sign for me hehehehe now if you'll excuse me I have a date with Ziva David

    ReplyDelete

  3. What the heck kind of BAC do you have?
    hehehe

    XOXO
    me

    ReplyDelete
  4. None I don't drink Anna
    I did this and then thought Doh I should have done Tony Hayward hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tony,
    Thanks for taking action! Can you help keep the momentum going by sharing with your friends?
    OMG they broudht it hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like BP is also guilty of organizing the release of the Terrorist that killed all of the People in the Scotland airplane (bomb) crash. Not sure of the exact year, but around at least ten years ago. Supposedly they worked his release for the promise of OIL... Also I may be just stupid, but isn't off shore drilling a no-no in America? Or just a no no for Americans...If BP spent as much money on the capping effort as they have on TV ads, it would have been capped long ago. I truly resent that so many corporation believe that we are all mind less sheep that take them at their word. While it is of course fiction, watch the "Book of Eli" movie, might give us a much needed wake up call. Did me!!!!! ps...TEXAS.....HOT HOT HOT...whew

    ReplyDelete