[My] Life in Wisconsin

Young Lawrence.




Good Afternoon Everyone;
I am going to try to catch up a wee bit.
I have not blogged-
...My own thoughts being elsewhere- (And, as you can guess from my title, they have been to Alabama).
I had previously posted (click) that our Young Lawrence may have Marfans Syndrome. He had needed to wait until December 21st for this testing. They have since moved that appointment up, twice. He was seen today, and in a note from William, he says that Lawrence does not have Marfans. William is waiting to hear more from his mom about what IS going on with Lawrence's health.

OK.

"Here.

We go.
Again."

My weather radio has just gone off. For a total of 3 events now.
A T~Storm Watch.
Then came the T~Storm warning.
And now a Tornado Warning (the next county to the west of Brown where we are).

Storm is moving east by southeast; which means it may/may not affect us here. But I have miles to go with cleaning a bit before I can go hide in the basement if need be. Grrr...
Since I have yet to clean up from the mess the storms left yesterday, I must close for now.

I will keep you all updated as soon as I hear from William.

Later. (I hope). hehehe

XOXO
Me


PS
TV weatherman just said "Pulaski" and "Green Bay" with respect to the storm's heading...
Damn.
'Sherlock' speaks on TV now, saying, "This is a dangerous storm---"

Hmmm...
Ya think?

18 comments:

  1. wowee I hope youre safe Sweet Annie......xoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's a pic, futurecast, from the TV right now.
    I have about 45 minutes if these ETA's are correct.

    ~

    ~

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it seems to be headed for Suamico...
    Just let Punk out- Methinks she'd better pee before it goes KABOOM again.
    Now I have to go find the cat too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand what 'straight-line winds' and 'large hail' ,eans...
    But WTH does a "rotating nature to these storms" mean???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you all remain safe there

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prayers for your Lawrence. Hope the stroms blew thru without much incidence. Summer storms can be dangerous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope they find out what exactly is wrong with Lawrence and that it can be easily fixed. stay safe in your basement!!

    ReplyDelete

  8. Thank You Sweetie!
    I never did go down there... yet anyway. (Knock on wood).

    XOXO
    me

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Your weather is getting much like ours.
    Good news on Master Lawrence. I'll keep him in my prayers.
    I'll keep you in my prayers also Dear Annie.

    OXOX,
    snotball

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet Snotball;
    I am SOOOO slow... hehehe- Call me "Grandma Turtle"

    As always, I thank you for all of your prayers. It means the world!

    XOXO
    me

    ReplyDelete
  11. duck and cover!


    and Glad news is good for Lawrence

    ReplyDelete