[My] Life in Wisconsin

09/11/2010



The morning breaks rainy and chilled. Seems appropriate somehow.
I have a nasty headache and will go back to bed shortly

Before I sleep, here are my entries, my thoughts, of September 11th.

From 2007:
http://flintville.multiply.com/journal/item/46/911_Doing
From 2009:
http://flintville.multiply.com/journal/item/862/Car_Seats._Babies._And_Americans.

From yesterday:
"I remember the quiet too Mr Steve;
And the clear blue skies, as 3 of my children and I watched as only we saw but 2 sets of military planes fly over- and high they were- in a V-formation...

There were very few cars on the road- I live on a well traveled county highway

Seems to me that even the birds knew something was amiss for they ,too, were quieted. Perhaps by the worlds silence.
"



My peace to all.

XOXO
Me


Please check my 2 links above when you have time?


Flag picture at top taken a few years ago.
It is chilly today, but not that cold...


9 comments:

  1. 'Quieted by the world's silence'.

    That is the perfect description of that day. And I was in the UK at the time xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were at Camp Darby for 2 days then went on to Provence and Carcasson--we were just getting ready to sit and eat our sandwirches when on CNN it happened and I first thought some small plane had gone the wrong direction but as we all know sigh sad :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was off work and watching GMA. I couldn't believe my eyes. There still are many things that need to be done. I wish NYC would get off it's duff and build something there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quiet happens every year I notice. feel better hon
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. A quiet somber rainy day here too. Hope your head feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A sad day Anna, the poem I posted on your other blog say's a lot I feel :-(
    Get well mate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your soon better on this quiet day.

    ReplyDelete