[My] Life in Wisconsin

Raven's Site "My 1ST real blog and it's sad and venting."

http://silvercrone.multiply.com/journal/item/10

Please take a moment to click, and to help Miss Marsha- to feel a bit better than she is feeling right now?

Sweet Pea's brother, also is very ill.
Please go here: http://deeannes.multiply.com/journal/item/828
As she says, she welcomes any leftover prayers you may have for her/her brother.

I will blog shortly, but in the meantime, once again to know I am so very thankful for the friends I have on here.

XOXO
Me

13 comments:

  1. Both unavailable to me.
    Please send my good energy to both?

    I know how it feels...I've lost almost total use of my right hand from disease/s that can never be cured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun...

    I feel you on the disease. I have MS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best thoughts to Sweet Pea's brother and your friend Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry. I have fibromyalgia plus three more nasty things.
    ♥ to you....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry Hon we can't access her blog it's private

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear that. That stinks. I have an alien in my head too bu it it doesn't affect my hands. Well yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks all for the prayers and calls and thoughts.....


    It looks like he might be stable for now. Waiting to hear from the doctor on short/long term prognosis as they still don't know WHY this happened.


    He just had a full GI done with cameras and everything was clean so they are disturbed obviously.

    ReplyDelete
  8. have a wunnafull weekend Anna! {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  9. I couldnt view either one Sweet Annie
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. darn it. I hate when I don't check those things before I post links and stuff...

    Ms. Marsha was worried of Casey, and had also written of her brothers short(ened) life-
    Sweet Pea's brother is fighting a very major health matter.

    I thank you all for trying.

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll call border patrol. Must be an "Illegal Alien". Ba da boom! Don't kick me! Owie! I though laughter was the best medicine!! Runs away limping.

    ReplyDelete