[My] Life in Wisconsin

November Already!




Master Gabriel, playing in the sunshine at his home!












Good Afternoon all, and Happy November too!

I have been remiss in not sharing such good news- Especially after being sent these gorgeous pictures right after this child was born!

A belated welcome to baby Elizabeth!

She was born October 14th-
The first grandchild of Kristin and Steve!
(Master Gabriel's Mom and Dad).



Grandma Kristin and Baby Elizabeth
Granny Kristin and newborn Elizabeth!


A grandpa is born!
A Grandpa was born that day too!

Sweet Baby E!
You have been born into one of the most wonderful families on the face of our planet.
For that you are, and will always be, blessed and rich beyond measure.
All my love, & with special congratulations to the whole family!

I love your new outfit!


Youngest Packers Fan!
Thanks to you (and a little help from Mason Crosby), our beloved Packers won yesterday!
It was a good Halloween game- (Any that end with a "W" in Green Bay is a good game).


Speaking of which, I received Halloween pictures from Kristin last night!

The GAK triplets, ready for Trick or Treating!

GAK Hallows Eve 2010
Batman- Master Gabriel, and his Princess sisters- Alexis and Kaylee


Casey and I stopped in last week- It had been too long between visits and it was high time to get over there.

Master Gabriel already was wearing his Batman shirt- The 2 girls also wanted us to see their costumes.

Princess Alexis
♫ ♫ Isn't she lovely?! ♫ ♫
Alexis- With Kaylee looking on- Both with such beautiful smiles!



Alexis straightens out Batman's ears, and even Annie gets in the shot!

Alexis, Gabriel, Casey, Kaylee, and Annie




Gabriel and Auntie Casey
Gabriel and Casey!

Too soon, it was time to leave-
Casey had her iron infusion that day and was really beginning to feel the effects, while my own anti-anxiety pill was wearing a bit thin.


Waving Goodbye
Everyone waved and blew kisses.

Such a nice visit- and Halloween has passed until next year with happy memories!
This year was the first year, (maybe the 2nd), in my entire life that I did not get dressed up, or at least wear something silly. That's enough- maybe I'm getting up there and shouldn't be running around goofy.
Or maybe next year I will have the "bestest" costume EVER!
You have been warned! 
hehehe


Thus marks the end of Halloween, and the beginning of Native American Month.  (You see, there really was method to my madness in those few prior posts on American Indians
).

Tomorrow, won't you please get out and vote?
Casey has her 2nd weekly infusion tomorrow, (of 12 this time). She will vote after that. I already voted a week ago Friday.

Peace.

XOXO
Me


7 comments:

  1. Happy November Anna and extended family one and all. Welcome to the world Elizabeth, The children looked lovely in their costumes, I had a lot of people come to my door for candy on Halloween but unfortunately since it is not a well established time-honoured custom here as yet I forgot to get anything and some saddened young and teen faces were turned away; I do promise to get into the full swing of things in 2011. Happy Native American Month to yourself, Cille and all that visit here Anna as usual I did not know about this so I went and studied it up some and found some pages with Coloring Pages, Crafts to do, eCards to send and Lesson Plans for schools.
    Lovely blog Anna thank you my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. The children are lovely and worth getting kicked to the curb for, LOL. Master Gabriel and Casey have such sweet faces. *sigh*. I hope any that read here remember to, as Sweet Lester did, at least look into what Native American Heritage Month is supposed to be about. I got told that "I save my money for more personal things and not a holiday created to get my money". Really, some people have no clue.
    Yes, I will vote Dear Sister Annie. HUGS to our Casey and prayers for the strength to make it through these devilish infusions.

    I love you Sis,
    oxox,
    snotball

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy for all! Great pictures.

    Unfortunately, some people don't like our Halloween getting 'injected' into their countries, & that's their right of opinion, of course. Unfortunately too, I live in a gated community, & not even the children who live here are allowed to trick or treat. (I prefer treat or trick!)

    I've always enjoyed them in the past, shy or boastful of their costumes.

    Cille, how selfish & cynical!
    "I got told that "I save my money for more personal things and not a holiday created to get my money". Really, some people have no clue." They certainly don't!

    Oh! Welcome Elizabeth...another Libra to add to my growing & admiring list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pics of the kids. And the new addition..(ours maybe here sooner than expected..the daughter is dialated to 2 cm as of Monday) she is a cutie!.
    Such a wonderful big picture window in the house. Great for entertaining the kids.
    We wish Casey the best with her infusions. May they go easy on her this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness what beautiful pictures!!! How fun!!
    xoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics and congrats to the Grandparents!
    Happy November!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh Annie, i haven't forgotten you!!! My internet was down for four days and i got all disorganized,
    hope it won't take a year to catch up....haha

    I always love your blogs....you manage to get everyone and everything in them. Master Gabriel is
    growing up and is so handsome. He looks alot like Casey...dimples and all. :)

    Prayers for Casey and i hope she will do well this time.

    I will write soon. Take care and be safe....

    Love and lots of hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete