[My] Life in Wisconsin

"THANK YOU to Our Navy SEALS!"



* 
Including a very special THANK YOU to our REMARKABLE Commander~in~Chief!


As I had replied to another blog-
Stephen had wondered about what our own "celebrations" must have looked like to the rest of the world.
I had replied:

" This was not the entire Arab World Steve.
Just the same, *they* must realize that not everyone here is doing that celebrating.
Did I???
Oh you betcha- and I even made a few phone calls to people who had been there- and fighting for us all, ({Just} so we can have [this] right in the 1st place).
HUGE difference between us and al Qaeda...
I agree that it won't be seen that way across the miles and across the seas and the religious faithful.
Still al Qaeda has been knocked down a notch or three -and that is very important to this little card game.
I think it says more about the American within us (U.S.) if we aren't touched deeply by these brave Navy SEALS that carried out their orders to the *T*.God Bless them all; and God bless our commander in chief who finally had the backbone to say to hell with the masses if it fails. We tried.

Difference between he and *W* -is that President Obama had the gonads to lose big on this one."
 -end quote-


Come to think of it, I guess "W" would have lost a HUGE investment in his foreign oil. hehehe 

Money being the root of all evil- (GW's roots go very, very, deep in the Middle East; deeper than their oil wells my friends).




A reminder for anyone who may be caught unawares, to reflect upon or to remind you-
 *** Not all of the al Qaeda are Arabs; not all Arabs are al Qaeda.


As our President, Barack Hussein Obama
stated, possibly begging to remind us-
 *** "We are NOT at war with ISLAM."


  - - - - "bin Laden killed tens of thousands of Muslims"-
 *** Usama bin Laden is NOT the face of the Muslim.


bin Laden is/WAS but one mere ugly face of militant, religious extremism; and of the wretched terrorism that he endeavored to harden us all toward our neighbors and our friends.
You remember the ones you had prior to 9/11... ?
  1. Those peaceful and law~abiding citizens who happened to be (and still are), the REAL Muslims; (those of whom are 99.9999% real Muslims).
  2. Those who have chosen to love and to spread their religion with peace,  to live peaceably by/for their own bible, the Qu'ran. (See also al-Qur'an, Koran, Book).

You remember those people that have done NOTHING AT ALL to receive your hatred and intolerance, don't you?

But you hate them anyway?
You are afraid of them anyway? 
That makes you a bigot.


"WRONG IS..."

Religious bigots?

Check yourself first; then check out those at your own church on Friday night- or Saturday- or Sunday- (or [m]any of your 'holy' days of obligation/celebration)-

  *** If you don't "LIVE" it, you are not "it"    Get it now?


Religious Extremist? ......     Militant Extremist?


IMG_Kimber
stolen from Google search.



"WRONG IS... WHAT exactly?"
As you may guess, this has been a topic of much discussion between Casey and I for a very long time- It has been especially spoken of these past few days. We have agreed with each other 100% of the time. (And no, neither of us are ever 'afwaid' to disagree along the way).
We do agree on the most significant ideals too; the most important of late being:
We cannot and WILL NOT put up with, condone, any religious intolerance.

We also agreed that we should ask y'all about this:
  • Does it make hatred and discrimination okay as long as the person doing it is of your "approved" religion?

IMHO, it should NOT matter who's doing it. 
Like we've said many times before, WRONG IS WRONG IS WRONG IS WRONG...





GOD BLESS THE USA
Artist: Lee Greenwood
Song:

"Proud To Be An American"

If tomorrow all the things were gone,
I’d worked for all my life.
And I had to start again,
with just my children and my wife.

I’d thank my lucky stars,
to be livin' here today.
‘ Cause the flag still stands for freedom,
and they can’t take that away.

And I’m proud to be an American,
where at least I know I’m free.
And I wont forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.

And I gladly stand up,
next to you and defend her still today.
‘ Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this land,
God bless the USA.

From the lakes of Minnesota,
to the hills of Tennessee.
Across the plains of Texas,
From sea to shining sea.

From Detroit down to Houston,
and New York to L.A.
Well there's pride in every American heart,
and its time we stand and say.

That I’m proud to be an American,
where at least I know I’m free.
And I wont forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.

And I gladly stand up,
next to you and defend her still today.
‘ Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this land,
God bless the USA.

And I’m proud to be and American,
where at least I know I’m free.
And I wont forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.

And I gladly stand up,
next to you and defend her still today.
‘ Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this land,

God bless the U.S.A..
-Stolen from here.


Very kind & merciful of Mr. Greenwood to NOT specify which God, don't you think?
Beside those "The Three R's", it is all we ever need to teach our children.

If only so they may teach their children as well as we have taught them...
(Or has George Taylor already dropped to his knees and pounded our sacred sand)?

My love to all.

XOXO
Me
(With some very special thanks to my beloved CaseyFace as well)...


4 comments:

  1. Whether people like Obama or not.....the intelligence WAS discovered during his term and the military did NOT initiate the mission on their own, Obama gave the order. Those are the facts. The people posting all of that would not be saying it had someone else been elected.

    Excellent blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What ever 'ism one believes in it makes you no different to a Blogger without Virus Protection.
    You are vulnerable to 'isms and equally likely to become a victim of someone.
    Yes believe in what you will, but make sure it is your will you are motivation and not other's diktats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mommy!

    Just wanted to comment real quick...

    The only case where I saw/see a truly naive way of thinking of this is in the case of the people who have somehow convinced themselves that the entire world is free of terrorism because Bin Ladin is dead...

    That is not the case... Yes we may have taken down their leader, putting them in a state of disarray for a while, but not only will the battles between those who want to head the group be started, but those who wish to "prove" themselves worthy of this position might take more risks in attacking us and other allies...

    While I'm so incredibly proud of Seal Team Six, I fear for them and others who are on the front lines and in the battle zones of this war. For they are in a very precarious position now. I think, however, that this has created sense of unity that will provide moral support for all Americans no matter what country they are currently in, and that will raise the moral of all who have been brutally assaulted by this evil being...

    Speaking of evil and dark entities... I believe in the philosophy of the revolving horseshoe that dark entities are thrown into after life. Since they fail to believe in a higher being, and fail to acknowledge the good, holy, white light, they do not get to spend eternity in the wonderful place the rest of the world will go. After passing, they are led into a transitional phase that is dark and dreary. In this place, angels and other perfect white entities try to teach them and enlighten them, to bring them back to the right side. It is the only way a dark entity can be saved is through a purely white entity... Somewhere along the line they have chosen to walk away from the Higher Being, and chose a life full of pain without the spiritual support team that other entities have...

    If these powerful white entities cannot save them, they are sent through a doorway directly back to earth. They do not make life charts, do not have spirit guides, do not have angels assigned to watch over them, and no departed souls will look after them for the darkness they surround themselves with during their earthly light prevents any good from getting through. In essence, they denounce everything the white light has to offer, and everything it surrounds...

    Because of this revolving door type of existence, and the fact that they are immediately sent back to earth, it is strongly encouraged to avoid getting pregnant on or around the death of a very dark entity. It may sound kooky to most of you, but it is what I believe in...

    I don't ask that you believe it, or accept it as true, but if it even has a 1% chance of being the way things really are, do you want to take that risk???

    Anywho, must warm up some food... Tummy's growling...

    Love you MUCH MUCH!
    ~Casey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, thank you, thank you so much America and the Seals. Anna I love Surgical military strikes and the special forces of our countries, eg: Seals, S.A.S. ( Special Air Service Regiment (Australia) )

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Air_Service_Regiment_(Australia)

    I truly believe that it is the way to go is a lot of today's situations

    ReplyDelete