[My] Life in Wisconsin

Wet. Warmer too.


A little bit soggy...
... And yes, the fields 'were' planted-




I hope all is well with everybody in Multiply Land. hehehe Not too many blogs my dears...

It is no longer raining- I believe our skies finally settled down yesterday afternoon. 

Hopefully it remains this way with the sun trying its level best to peek out and warm us up.
Flood warnings and watches seem to be the danger of the day. Not like Minot though- Not even close.

Me?
Wish me luck... John, Brandy, and Miss Ashley stopped by last Monday- They put the belt on the lawnmower so I could mow. (Butthe rains kept coming)...

Even though I think my lawns are past mowing, I am going to try.  (I didn't get it done when I'd wanted to because I couldn't get under the mower back then).
A beautiful breeze should ensure that it's dry enough out there; though with the long grass, who knows?

Wish me luck-  Out I go...
Have a 'wunnaful' weekend!
Love to all.

XOXO
Me

5 comments:

  1. I hope you're able to get some mowed. I need to mow also. Be careful and know you are loved.

    oxox,
    snotball

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Sweet Snotball;
    Thank you for your Faith in me; and for your encouragement too!

    Even though the temps aren't bad, I am inside for a bit, and overheated? (that -I think- because I tense up all of my muscles while I am mowing).
    Time for a Gatorade or a V-8. Gatorade. (V-8 is probably a bit too salty for how I'm feeling at this moment).
    But yes, my backbones hurt like Billy Hell; but I am going to- at the very least- try to finish getting around the house-
    The field part is just that. Field. If I take a little at a time I might be able to get it down by Labor Day.
    hehehe But I don't know if I will do that either.

    In "The Little Forest" I have done up to the Mulberry tree. (Very important, that). Also, I have done the trail to JoAnne and Jim's.

    I haven't touched where my garden used to be, and may not either- There is a bit of 'color' out there; thanks to those poppies that have been left to seed themselves and grow wild.
    It looks worse from *in*side the house. Go figure.

    Ok. I am going to peek at my inbox and see what's up with everyone?
    Then right back outside.

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mowing the lawn Nah !!! ours is long now but we'll keep the employment of others going by getting some one in to do ours next week Anna, it's like keeping someone else employed in their job and keeping the nation going is how I look at it, besides Julie can't start the lawn mower I gave her as a present, she loves to mow the lawns.
    Anna in my next post I'll show you a photo I took yesterday of me standing just outside on our driveway in our winter OK.
    Outside temp today is
    20 degrees Celsius = 68 degrees Fahrenheit
    Keep well mate

    ReplyDelete
  4. perhaps you should consider upgrading to a hay baler?


    XOXOOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some good neighbors and friends who come around to check on you and help you with some of those minor things here and there. Now...if only you had a mower that would mow through sloshy wet grounds!
    It's dry as a bone where I am. And yet....the maintenance men have continued to mow the dirt just so they can stir things up and look busy!

    ReplyDelete