[My] Life in Wisconsin

Blogging?


97° - with the humidity at 70+
A little warm for Flintville

taken 2 days ago...

Good Morning All;
I just realized that I need to finish transferring all of my old blog entries from Yahoo...
When I joined Multiply, it only would take the first 250 blogs- If you had more than that, you have to transfer them one at a time. Something I never did. Too lazy with this darn dial up modem.
The gospel according to Yahoo is that I have about 2 weeks to do this. Should be enough time.

When I began to enter the world of blogging I had NO idea what I was doing! (Sometimes I still don't know).
If not for Casey's computer knowledge I would still be flopping around somewhere.   hehehe

Why I began? I really don't know- Probably because it was easier than penning and mailing all of my words; AND, I could also add a picture without using up any ink from the printer!
(I'm kind of cheap that way).

Now I add a whole bunch whether you guys want to see them or not.
(I'm kind of rude like that)!

I have been busy outside-
Check these pictures out...



Before  .....  After
At least it is down.

Jim (of snowplowing fame) came and mowed the deep stuff down. I went over it twice more to chop the hay up after it dried. I still have to do this to the lower yard.
It is only to be 78° today, so maybe I will do that. I'd rather just be lazy.

I went to the Pryes' annual 4th of July bash yesterday. Was bushed when I got home- I didn't stay for the fireworks. I was home by 6:45.  Casey texted at about 8:15- (they had left early too).

Soooooo... Questions for you all-
  1. Why, and when, did you begin blogging?
  2. How many blog entries do you have now?
  3. Do you wish you could meet everyone on your list of contacts? (Why, or why not)?
    No need to name names. I don't want to start anything or hurt anyone that might stumble through here.
  4. What are your favorite subjects to blog about?
  5. What have you left out? Why?

Have fun with this one kids!
And have a 'wunnaful' 4th!

XOXO
Me

PS
I had the camera on the wrong setting when I took the picture of the thermometer.  Sorry.

7 comments:

  1. Why, and when, did you begin blogging? March of 2006
    How many blog entries do you have now? This is #1200
    Do you wish you could meet everyone on your list of contacts? (Why, or why not)? I believe so! Just because everyone here is wunnaful. Well, now that my list has been amended anyway. hehehe
    What are your favorite subjects to blog about? Casey, Me, (and of course Punks antics)!
    What have you left out? Why? I haven't left anything out- Just because I have nothing to hide. (I have always been like so).

    Besides, should any one creep show up I can always shoot them.
    Methinks I should have a sign on my door in addition to the "Beware of Dog" one. It would read "Owner uses guns".
    hehehe

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo... Questions for you all-
    Why, and when, did you begin blogging?
    How many blog entries do you have now?
    Do you wish you could meet everyone on your list of contacts? (Why, or why not)?
    No need to name names. I don't want to start anything or hurt anyone that might stumble through here.
    What are your favorite subjects to blog about?
    What have you left out? Why?

    I started blogging in 1984 while working on the PLATO project (google it) in university.
    I have no idea how many blogs I have written and not going to count them.
    I think that I keep my contact list pretty tight and so I doubt there is anyone on it I would not enjoy meeting.
    I blog about life, music, and my dog....
    Names! I leave out the names! I am famous for my pseudonyms! Back when I started blogging no one understood that, now lots of other people do it too! Funny how some friend IRL have a hard time remembering not to call people by the pseudonym...


    I used to have a sign that said "forget about the dog, beware of the owner..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like "Armed and dangerous" better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why, and when, did you begin blogging?
    Don't know when; why, is a friend introduced me to Multiply.

    How many blog entries do you have now?
    I don't know, how can I find out?

    Do you wish you could meet everyone on your list of contacts? (Why, or why not)?
    Nope. I don't think I have many, but I don't relate to some all that well that I'd want to meet them.

    No need to name names. I don't want to start anything or hurt anyone that might stumble through here.
    Someone has stumbled badly, in Lucija's Sound of Silence blog, He's so mean and hateful he deserves to be hurt. If she ever comes back, I hope she deletes his comments. He even insulted her brother.

    What are your favorite subjects to blog about?
    YOU know, don't you? Mostly politics, lack of humanity, but I post poems on NJP.

    What have you left out? Why?
    ER~~~did I leave out anything?

    Now, what do I get for that survey?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 25.is a nice temp Anna

    1.)) Why, and when, did you begin blogging?
    LMBO I think 2006 ( Perhaps )

    2. How many blog entries do you have now?
    223 but lost 132 :-(

    3. Do you wish you could meet everyone on your list of contacts? (Why, or why not)?
    Yes, because it would be fun to fly around the world

    4.What are your favorite subjects to blog about?
    Anything of interest to me or others. Whaaaaa
    But you dear Anna have missed all my posts since May 3, :=( However Anna really do understand Anna as you lead a busy life

    5.What have you left out? Why?
    What I used to do and some times still may, may do as a side hobby for fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. somewhere in 2000--but then around 2004 for real--

    on here over 3000 that doesn't include yahoo

    sure it would be fun I enjoy all of them and it would be fun have a big party

    love to bog about archeology--social things--art--poetry--photography --life ---politics--
    gosh probably left out some but not on purpose

    ReplyDelete
  7. That temp sucks. The field looks good.

    3 or 4 years ago.
    Have no clue.
    Most of them I'd love to meet some I'd like to.
    Whatever strikes me.
    Don't usually leave anything out.

    oxox,
    snotball

    ReplyDelete