[My] Life in Wisconsin

Awful. JUST AWFUL!!!



ARF!

(And we ALL know what THAT means)...





Ima gonna do this today cuz my 'she' doesn't want to.
"She" doesn't sleep like me, so I'll do it. (But just fer today).

My life has been just awful, i tell you.  
Just AWFUL!!!

Last week, that damn cat got sick(er). He is always sneezing, tho at least "she" has tried to teach him to get off the softer things when he does. H-A-rf, H-A-rf, this makes me sure that "I" get to sit by her when it happens!
Well, cep'tin' when "she" iz on the wheelie~thingie.
Now THAT thing is a downright sorry device. It even ran over my TAIL once!
('Course I might've had my tail where it din't b'long).
But STILL...

Ennyway, I really wuz talkin' 'bout Sput.
This, is him.

Sputnik, Sick for Christmas 2011
One Sicko Cat.
I know!!! I should call him "SPIT"! H-A-rf. H-A-rf, H-A-rf!!!

Last week, he sneezed this drippy booger, a real grody red color too.
Unbeknownst to myself, my "she" called my doctor.
(I musta been sleeping or napping).
But didja read that line? He is MY DOCTOR!!!

I din't know bout this at all-
So when we ALL went for a ride, I had to share my little one's back seat with da damn cat!
He behaved for a while, then whent and sat on my Little One's lap!!! (And "she" had that round thing in her hands).
I kin't sit on her lap when "she" has the round thing in her hands when I'm in her car, so WHY kin he?!?
(Heck, I kin barely even EVER sit on her lap) .
So unfair that it's downright AWFUL! JUST AWFUL!!!
Huh? WHY?

Ennyway, off we go down the road.
We get to a stop and my Little One turns that one WRONG way!
How COULD she???

Cuz this way kin mean only one thing...
 ... that I'm bout to have this perv 'doctor' stick his finner up my butt. (And then he rubs it around too). Says he's checking my 'glands' er soumpthin' , and sez they should be no bigger than a walnut, (whatever THAT means)!

So I slinker on down in the backseat.
Maybe they'll forget I'm there.

Soon, we get to my doctors office. I stand up cuz I know they will only find me and make me go inside.
 
THEN!, THEY LEAVE ME IN THE CAR!!! (ALONE)!
Whaa-Da?!??

You see wat I mean 'bout things being just AWFUL?!?
JUST AWFUL!!!

I gotta share everything-
- And now I gotta share this Doc Spires' too!

So I'm left in the car, alone, to sit and think-
I figgur that the damn cat gets to see MY doctor...
Grrr.....
This is SO unfair! Cuz, I thought he liked only me, me, ME!

Now, I might not care to be stuck by this doc, but surely he kin't stick his finner in Sput's bum too!!?
(I mean I have SEEN dat bum-hole when I'm sniffin' it, and it's really really little)!
But NOoooo...
He seems to like the damn cat too.
What'z up with dat?

An THEN when the 'Sput-Spit' comes back to the car ride, he tells me nobody stuck their finners where they din't b'long.

S'much as I HATE THAT DAMN CAT (sometimes/most~times), an I woulda laughed at HIM bein' stuck fer once, I din't want to see him cryin' either.
(Gawd knows dat the sneezin' iz bad 'nuff).

He got some little stinky pills, some gunk for his mouth, and some MORE gunk to put in his eyes.
ICK!
This scares me cuz I 'member when I had to have stuff for MY eye. (Ya remember, don'tcha)? That was after I got that big ole stick STUCK IN MY EYE. CLICK HERE for that story.
An THAT's when I started not likin' this Doc Spires-
He put a pin in me that day an it made me feel funny.
THEN another pin, somethin' else happened, and I had tipped over and had an 'operashun".
It was bad, an when I waked up, it hurt LOTS and LOTS!
So now 'Spitty' -harf harf- hasta get somethin' in his eyes. BOTH of them!
GROSS!!!! I don't look when my "she" puts it in either.

Will this insanity ever end? 
  • (If you guessed 'NO', den you're right).

The other day, my Little One, an her Greg-man came over.
They had a big ole BOX-FULL of stuff, but I couldn't go near it. (An there was somethin' there that smelt really good).

Oh, ALL dese smells!
(Makes me wonder why I sniff the cat anywhere, anytime)?
Ya see, "she" had been makin' food in the big square thing in the wall, an it always smells SO yummy when "she" does this.
"She" doesn't do it near nuff either.
Not anymore. "she" sez it hurts.
(But "she" useta do it all the time).
Unfair. And awful. JUST AWFUL!!!

But, I'm smart too-
I figgered that it must be what they call a 'Special' day.

When my Little One and her Greg-man came, my Little One was kinda sick again. I try to make her feel better, so I give her kisses with my big ol' sloppy tongue.
My Little One sez my kisses are magic!
My Little One likes my kisses- But my "she" sez I kin only kiss her hands.
AWFUL I tell you- JUST AWFUL!!!
(Who knows where my "she's" hands have been)?!?

So we ate- (I got to eat too, but really late I might add).
Those skin-things with da real buttery corn flakes all over them were really crispy this time, and REALLY YUMMY too! (Tho' I always gotta fight with my Little One to get any).
AWFUL!

After I finally got some food in me, my peoples started digging in boxes and stuff and giving away other boxes.
Everyone had some, EVEN ME!

But I couldn't get to mine 'cuz they wuz wrapped in this bright stuff.

"She" helped me wit' one, and my Little One helped me with the rest of 'em.
They wuz ALL treats! And were ALL for me!
The room wuz a mess after all that stuff was all over the place.
(I kept my eye on MY presents)!

Now, sometimes I get presents when my "she" goes into a store without me; and sometimes my Little One will bring some with her when she comes over.
But not like THIS DAY!
I got a toys, a new Frisbee;
 and 3 bags of treats. ONLY fer ME!
Whee!

Sputty didn't get nuthin'! (Not that I cared, but isn't THAT awful)?
AWFUL! I tell you; JUST AWFUL!!!

See, sometimes Sput is mean, mean, MEAN to me.
I will take a nice nap and he [STILL] wakes me up by stickin' his claw(s) right into my nose.
Right INTO the nice delicate skin of MY NOSE!
Now THAT hurts really bad!
I wake up right away too.
I "ky-yike" at him right away, and he either ducks down, or runs away.
If he runs away, I chase him. (And sometimes I get in trouble too cuz "she" is sleepin')

AWFUL! I tell you, Just AWFUL!!!

"She" has some big paper bags, full, by the warm square box in the wall -and sez she hasta make some treats and some cookies.

*** By the way, I really LIKE cookies; they are kinda like TREATS, (but I don't get near enough either)! Mostly just some crumbs, and that's awful too.

AWFUL! You hear me? JUST AWFUL!

Awfuller, is when "she" naps, then doesn't wake up when it's time for my food!!!
Mostly I wait, and I wait, and I wait some more...
Just sometimes it gets too hard for me to wait anymore, so I just put my face by hers on that nice soft pillow.
I don't know why, but she always wakes up and sez "Pee-Oooh" in a funny voice.
I don't know what it means so I got sit by the door. 
(First, I give her a big sloppy kiss, THEN I go sit by the door). H-A-rf, H-A-rf. H-A-rf.

But then I always get my food, so I guess it's a good thing.
Oh, and I always get part of a banana too. It's YUMMY, and 'she' hides my own allergy pills in a little piece of it. If I drop one, 'she' won't give me another bite of the banana until I pick it up and swallow it, so I try not to drop them...
But 'she' feeds me good food too- all meat!, and my vitamins. Every now and then when my back or my shoulder hurt then she gives me something that makes me feel better too.

I will hafta ask my 'she' to post the list again what is good for us dogs, and what isn't. Sometimes you peoples forget, and I don't want any of my friends to be sick, or die.

I'd better stop typing and go bug her to get some lunch and then take me outside. (I don't get a lunch, but I get to lick her plate)!
The sun is shiny today, but it is very, very, cold on my paws.
Still, I wanna have some fun.
She will throw my new Frisbee thing, or my ball- but just for a little while.

We were outside earlier, and she hollered at me cuz I went to close to the road when she brought those big dumpsters down the driveway.
Don't know what her matter is- She useta take them both at one time, and now, she only took one, then she rested, (and put me in the house)!-
AWFUL 'she is; JUST AWFUL!

Then, she takes the other one out by the road without me.
An it took her a LONG time to come back inside too.

Then she got in the waterfall- (and she stayed THERE a really long time too). When she was done, I was waiting for her to throw my ball up the steps, playin', but she said 'no'.

Isn't that AWFUL?? I tell ya, it's JUST AWFUL!!!

Sheesh. I really don't ask for that much.
('Sides, if I do, I do know how to BEG, and make her feel bad). H-A-rf, H-A-rf, H-A-rf.

I hope everyone, and their puppies, got some nice treats on that "Special" day.
And I hope we have another "Special" day soon!

May you always have a bowlful of fresh water, and may you always get your breakfast and supper. ( & on time). May you appreciate YOUR treats as much as I do mine.

Yup. I don't get them enough.
And that is awful. JUST AWFUL.

ARF!

Love,
Punk

20 comments:

  1. awful, just awful punk.....


    You clearly are not kissing your she enough. And sputty too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Punk this is Arriba, Pams dog, I'll tell ya whats awful, my pam and paul left me home on Christmas day to go over my Aunt Barbara's house , I always go with them there but not this time, So I just slept the day away feeling sorry for myself, but then when my pam and Paul got home they had me a whole plate of Christmas dinner and I got to open some new toys, I got a new rope, dunno why because I still like to play with my old rope, and I got a hotdog, and a new leash for my pam to take me on walks, unlike you I live in the city, I cant run free. I'm so glad my Pam lets our cat Gabe stay at the neighbors house, he's bigger than me and picks on me! Happy New Year!!
    Arf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Punk!

    If it's that awful you can come live with me. . .

    ;)

    Take care of your She and Little One!

    Love you!

    Slurkie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Punk what a coincidence, I, Gunny here where Lester my him and Julie my her thinks they lives also I am having sneezing fits and I have got these awful boogers hanging out of my nose all the time now to, I even have spots of red with mine, I was on her legs the other day and she said some thing about putting me down, but I'm not sure where as my him said No Way !!
    What should I do about my constant bleshew ( That's what they call them )
    Some times I feel so down and sick I don't feel like chasing you awful dogs in the area away
    Gunny AKA
    ( Bleshew, Bleshew, Bleshew )
    Be good to Sput or I'll kick your Butt

    ReplyDelete
  5. How come my dog can't type? (My cats can, but not the dog.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss Punk....sounds like you had a memorable Christmas! In the eyes of a doggy, that is. lol

    You be nice to your "she." She is doing the best she can with that bad back of hers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Puh-Tooey!
    Why would I wanna kiss "SPIT"NIK?

    ReplyDelete

  8. Hey Arriba!
    Ach!
    I hate it when I get left home alone.
    (I think 'she' just does it to see if I will dance when 'she' gets back).
    And yes, I do da doggie dance when I see her!!!!

    Hey, 'she' puts a whole collar and leash on me when we go to Minnesota.
    (Like someone would steal ME)??
    I don't THINK so!

    "She' says Pee OOH about my toys and my pull toys too-
    Mebbe that's WHY yo got new ones?

    Love, Punk

    PS
    Ummm Just HOW BIG is that Gabe cat anyway?
    Ya mean ya can't lay on him?
    I lay on Sputty-
    He doesn't care, but My Little One always hollers at me when she sees me do it.

    ReplyDelete

  9. Sorry SluRpie
    That'd prolly be awfuller- See, I'm bigger than you are!
    And you have that husband thing going on, so there wouldn't be NO room for me.

    Now I try to take care of these peoples of mine. Mostly they don't lissen.
    :-(

    Love, Punk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Gunny; Bleshew, Bleshew, BleshewI'm not sure about putting ya down, but that happened to my mama once- and I never saw her again! (Well at least not to play with like we useta).Maybe just don't be on her legs ennymore. Those boogers are gross, but they are fixable-Just do what my 'she' does to Sput. He's almost ALL better now!Love, PunkOh and PS
    You wouldn't chase me, wouldja?   I would just lay down on you.Then you'd be a Gunny-Splat!   HARF HARF HARF!

    ReplyDelete

  11. Probly cuz yer dawg is older n me.
    See, I was born in the 'puter age, with a keyboard in my paws!
    Yer cats must be young, like me- I'm only 5, (or is it 6)?

    Love,
    Punk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yes, I did have a wonderful and very peshul Christmas!Every day is real speshul to me when my Little One comes- Even MORE when she bring her Greg~Man along.Now don'tcha worry yerself none. I am nice to my 'she'Just that 'she's' not always nice to me!GrrrrLove,Punk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Punkie!

    Sorry you’ve felt like things are going so awful! I’m sure you’re happy that Sputty was the one who needed to go to the vet though, and that he’s doing much better! Although I know that he can be a pest to you when he has all that energy back, just remember that he only picks on you ‘cuz he loves you… He’s nice sometimes, too, when he decides to cuddle up with you to sleep so it’s not all bad… He was quite awfully sick, and he really should’ve been renamed “Spitty” for the time being. Poor thing couldn’t even purr without making awful congestion noises and squeaks. (The squeaks were so cute, and hard not to giggle at!)

    Sorry ‘bout your tail! Darn wheelie thing, you gotta watch out for that… You’ve been so good with it though, and it didn’t take long for you to learn how to work around it (and get out of the way when it comes)!

    There’s a good reason why you can’t sit on my lap in my car… I can’t see over you! Then we’d be in BIG trouble!!! Sputty only got a little lap time, and only because he just sat there and didn’t block the view… Soon as he got active again, though, he did get booted into the passenger seat with Mom, your “she”…

    I’m sure that it won’t be so bad sharing Doc Spires with the cat… It’s odd that you get to anxious about going, don’t want to go, when we get there you want to go IN so badly, then after a minute inside you want OUT NOW! I just can’t keep up with the changes… Head is spinning! :) Sputty did end up getting the thermometer put in a place he did not like one bit… Guess he didn’t share that with you so he could escape getting laughed at for that. Maybe that’ll make you feel better a bit? I know it’s gotta be awful when we have to get those glands cleaned out for you, back down to the tiny pea size that they’re supposed to be at, but you do end up feeling a lot better after we get that issue fixed. That’s gotta count for somethin’ right?

    Your kisses are magic! That must be why you are very picky about who gets them and very seldom do you give them out… Doggy love is the bestest! I’m glad you liked your treats! Don’t go eating them all at once now, although I’m sure you’d love to do just that… Remember when your tummy hurt from when you snuck into Mama Milly’s kennel and ate all the food out of the food bin??? You were quite sick after that, so remember not to “wolf” down everything all at once. That’s why we don’t give you tons of food all the time. Not only will you get sick, but I think you’d be stuck lying down from all the weight!!!

    I hope everything gets much less “awfuller” for you! Just focus on the treats you got, and the toys, and you’ll be in a happy place! I must go lie down and take a nap now, as I’ve not been feeling too well today, but I’ll come and see you tomorrow!

    Lots of Love to you Sweet Punkie!
    ~Your Little One, Casey

    ReplyDelete
  14. Holy catpoop, my Little One-
    You type too fast!
    I'll write more later. Gotta go now.
    No. Really. IGOTTAGO!

    Love, Love, Love,
     - Your PUNK!

    ReplyDelete

  15. My Dear Little One;
    You are right (I guess) .
    I focused on my treats the whole time I was outside, and when I came back in, I got one.
    And ONLY one.
    You'd think I'd get another one-
    Or how about one fer each freezie paw I got now? HARF!

    Sputty can be nice to me when he wants to be.
    Just that he doesn't want to be nice to me very often.

    An you're wrong.
    Sput din't 'squeak' -
    He sounded like a helicopter that badly needed a tune-up.

    You say you can't see over me. I kin crawl down by yer feet if ya want. K?
    (I do that to my 'she' when we go through that carwash thingie).
    She tole me that she din't think I'd even fit down there...
    BUT I DID! More n once too.

    It really wasn't THAT bad, I guess, havin' ta share Doc Spires with Sput.
    But why can't you share YOUR doctor with him?
    Huh?
    I s'pose we'll hafta take HIM to Minnesota too one of these days?!?!
    i TELL YA, i WON'T STAND FOR THAT. nO WAY. nO HOW!

    I din't know about the temperature gauge in his backside.
    Now I kin make fun of him!
    HARF HARF HARF!

    'Bout my own behind and my glands...
    I forgot they was s'posedta be the size of a pea when he's done, and not the size of a walnut.
    Um, guess what?

    Hmmm....
    Butt now I got one little question for ya...  What's a walnut?

    Oh! I love you too my Little One, and will be happy and yappy to see you tomorrow!
    YAY!

    Love you SO much!
    "Your Punkie!"



    ReplyDelete
  16. Punk may I ask what potions your " her" pushes down the throat of that damn cat so my he can look em up for me

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dammitallanyway Lester, I am so sorry that I forgot to reply.

    He was on a med called zeniquin 25 mg- Half a pill once a day for 10 days.
    Then his opthamolic goo is called FERA it is neomycin, polymyxin B sulfates, and dexamthasone.
    His swallowing goo is called Viralys, wehich is a Lysine supplement. (Which I need more of as I used up the stuff I had at home for him and did not get a fresh tube when I went in 2 weeks ago.

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete