[My] Life in Wisconsin

Wanna piece?

footballer pictures ON SALE TODAY!  footballer pictures

Good Morning All!
By now y'all know that I am not getting here as often as I would like; nor sharing all that I [c]ould.
(Yes, it is my fault).
Maybe one day my hands will loosen up a bit and I will be able to type better again. (Not that I could type well before)-
Not sure what this is all about, just that there seems to be a short in the circuitry between my fingers and my keyboard... Yes, along with trying to bounce my plates off the floor, they hurt too.
But hey, today I am not posting a Flintville blog... hehehe

But I must tell you that the original title of the links below
is:
"GREEN BAY PACKERS OWNERS SHARES FOR SALE!"


That title says it all, (well, almost)...
My title -as clarified, means a piece of "The Pack!"
Finally!

Open to ALL 50 states now. Overseas certificates not available; shares must be mailed to a U.S. of A. mailbox.
No
APO/FPO addresses either.


What an awesome Christmas present!
(Sorry Kelli, "S
*anne*ta" is not ri¢h enough). hehehe
________________

The twelve by eight (inches) certificate is timeless, rich in heritage, and ideal for framing and display.


A LEGENDARY OPPORTUNITY!!!
  •     * Become an Owner!
  •     * Great Gift Idea!
  •     * Share in History!
  •     * Show your Passion!

Believe!


  • in the great American story
  • in hard work and determination
  • in ordinary people doing extraordinary things
  • in the possibilities when people pull together
  • in pride, passion and perseverance
  • in legendary excellence

  _____

  • I do believe in The Green Bay Packers!
  • I do believe in The Green Bay Packers!|
  • I do believe in The Green Bay Packers!
  • I do believe in The Green Bay Packers!  
    hehehe

Do it! Do it! Do it!
(You know you want to)!


XOXO, Me   Packer Fan for Life! Whee~Hee!!!  Go Pack!!!

Here's a few clicks for you!



9 comments:

  1. lmao........your team does Rock, however I'll pass!
    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, this happens to teams a lot through the years. Some more so than others. I guess they do what they have to.

    Anne, I know what you mean about the fingers not wanting to work sometimes. Most of the time, its my brain sending mixed messages to my fingers that messes me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I could afford it. . .

    Although I would love to have a piece of the Pack.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kids-
    Don't misunderstand, I can't afford it either! hehehe
    Just backin' my Pack!

    XOXO
    me

    ReplyDelete
  5. While there is not much I wouldn't do for you, that's a bit steep for me. Maybe if I win the lottery? LOL

    oxox,
    foreveryoursnotballsister

    ReplyDelete

  6. Thanks Sweets!
    Just remember to $pend the dollar first.
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete