[My] Life in Wisconsin

Hee-Haw, Tonsils, and Toothaches!

"Gloom. Despair. (And agony on me)! Deep dark depression; oppressive misery... If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all. Gloom. Despair. (And agony on me)! ..."

...From "Hee-Haw" (And if you do not know what Hee-Haw is you shall have to click on that)... I see that it was not broadcast outside of the U.S. of A.

Life. (MINE, dammit). I have a teeny~tiny confession to make to you all. Having LIED through my teeth- (gasp) to everyone!

(Bless Me, Father; for I have sinned)...

do you see a liar, or a person?

Yes, the stupid tooth hurts still. And YES, I went to the DDS yesterday. And no, they only gave me more painkillers to take til my appointment today with the 'sleep' orthoguy... KC is bringing me in so I can get put to sleep. He will remove the offensive tooth. (Or maybe all of them)? hehehe You have GOT to love sedation dentistry!

And just so y'all know my lineage here, (I really didn't stand a chance)!; I thought I would include a few priceless entries from my familys photo album...

There is GRANDMAMAW!!!

..married 7 times!!!

There is DADDY!!!

he's a doll!!!

There are my BROTHERS too....

ain't they 'shore' jes so sweet~lookin'?

...Just so you know exactly what I will be looking like at about noon today! hehehe They said it was a back tooth for me... Maybe it won't really 'show' then?

Gee, does anybody wanna 'photoshop' THIS one for me?

hehehehehehehehehe...

No, I do not suppose it will be all that bad... (At least I hope not)! And I do feel worse for my Little Miss Valerie... She will be having her tonsils out this morning... Poor little girl...

But I am glad that she is having it done young enough. (CaseyAnne was almost 12, Zoe was about 20; and they both had such a terrible time with it all)...

And so, Miss Valerie will be babysitting me come Monday... (Lord only knows I shall probably need all her help too)!

Our roles will be reversed come Monday!

And life will go on...

Back to real life today...

I took this picture a while back...

...the movement of my arm made these little Green Bay Packer "G"'s perfectly!

Did anyone catch the Packer Game on Sunday last? A great win over the SanFran 49'ers, (and I was barred from even watching it)!!!

Kind of a fun story about that too. I had been cooking/baking etc... and running back and forth from the kitchen to the living room, sneaking peeks at the game during the first half. My friend Kelli called at halftime, I told her what I had been doing, and she told me that whatever it was that I HAD to keep doing it... (Desperate for a win, I will do anything I can)! When there was about 5 minutes left to the game, I called down the road, Tim answered and I asked Kelli's permission to sit and watch the rest of the game; we were ahead 30-13 at that point... (Pretty please)? She says yes, I had her permission to go sit down and take a load off... As soon as I sat down, didn't the 49'ers score a touchdown... My phone rang almost immediately, (and I knew it was Kelli going to tell me to go "get OUT of the living room")! Funny!!!

Christmas thoughts now... Does anyone else just LOVE these little decorations? About 3" tall, they have "squeezie things" that allow them to clamp onto things...

I always LQQK for more when I go rummaging, but they seem pretty hard to come by too... If anyone ever sees a "Yukon Cornelius" or a "Lookee see what HE can do" The Abominable, please let me know!

And now I must go 'find' my house once again... (I am fairly certain I will not feel like scrubbing the floors when I get home this afternoon)! hehehe

And like I said earlier; Life WILL go on!!!

I hope you are all having a wonderful week; (and just in case I do not post tomorrow, have a grand weekend too)!

XOXO
Anne

Free Counters
Free Counters

the host photo webpage http://www.mrlee.com/journal/journal17.html

No comments:

Post a Comment