[My] Life in Wisconsin

Not About Me??? Ya Gotta be Kidding!

Good Morning All;

If I am NOT to write about myself, then whatever shall I write about??? Hmmmm...

Having been properly chastised and reminded how selfish and shallow I am, I shall now try to write about something else as I hang my head in absolute shame and humiliation...

How about I write about the rock pictured above? ... nah...

How about sharing this then? Posted to the Bloggers Anonymous Group of which I am a member came the following. I did find it quite interesting and hope you do too... hehehe

Perhaps you all need a bit of Blogging 101... So here goes nothing...

All You Wanted to Know About Blogging; But Were Afraid To Ask...

The Giant Blogging Terms Glossary...

(You should be able to click on that title and bring it all up).

Oh, go ahead, I'll wait whilst you read.... hehehe

So now you KNOW everything about blogging... (but absolutely nothing about the darned rock)! hehehe

Have a wunnaful Tuesday!!!

XOXO
Anna-Anna

Free Hit Counter
Free Hit Counter

No comments:

Post a Comment