[My] Life in Wisconsin

Hanging in There...

Hanging In There...
Hanging In There... magnify
Punk.
Looking "grounded" !!! (And none too happy)...
But she does seem to be alright too.
Thus far...
.

Good Morning "Kids";
(hehehe)

First of all, I am everso happy that many of you have either 'found' me; or have accepted my little invitation all over again.
I do not have everyones url to their sites, so if you might know of someone who might miss me, please maybe let them know that we are alive and well.
(And yes, I am somewhat still surly/bitchy too).

I need to apologize (or not?) for that last blog.
It was aimed at Yahoo, but a few people thought I meant them.

Let me assure you that such is NOT the case.
Many of you know me quite well enough to know that if I have something to say to you, of a negative nature, I will say it to your face. I don't think I have ever said anything that way, that I didn't have the gonads to say it to said persons face. (At least NOT since I was 12 or so).
Not a rumormonger either. So this page stays (mostly) drama~free. Guess that is just the way I am...

Boring, eh?
(Oh wait, but have you heard...)???
hehehe
Sorry, couldn't resist...

Check this out... Just received in my inbox here. (And what a "take")!


Sent To: ANNA~2
(via blast)
I don’t want to rile you up but,
Do you think you losing your page and Green Bay getting their ass kicked by the Bears have something in common? What’s up with that? You never lose to Chicago, and two times this year!!
Just kidding
:)

~~~Oh I love it when you kids can make me laugh about this all!
A special Thank You to DAN <---click his name, for making me smile!

I have also received a few testimonials from you, my wonderful friends. And I thank you sincerely for those too! (I also realize that I might NOT be getting caught up as quickly as I would like to, given the fact that I must also get caught up on those). But I promise I WILL do so if it kills me.

The sun is shining right now, and so I must get my backside motivated enough to get out and shovel/plow before the next few inches come falling down...

I took this silly picture yesterday afternoon when the dogs and I got back from our walk to the woods.
(I really don't know WHY I took it, just that the spirit moved me to do so)...

.

One of the little maple trees I'd planted last Spring.

.

.

And then this one, this morning; as I hauled the little dumpster out to the road.

.

(And I didn't even KNOW it was supposed to snow)!
hehehe
What a difference a few short hours makes...

.

.

And yes, I will also be able to change my attitude just that fast too; (if Yahoo ever decides to listen, to hear, and to "DO").

I also know that I have to catch you all up on our Christmas...
...And on our little walks too.
But for now I really have to get out there and move the snow. Been too lazy all morning long.

I hope you are all well, (happy and sassy too); and you are enjoying this Holy/Holly Season.

Love to all.

XOXO
Anne

Originally posted at yahoo 360 on Thursday December 27, 2007 - 12:12pm

4 comments:

  1. Love the snow pictures Anne! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the pictures are so beautiful! No snow here still, *sigh*. But since I live at the top of a big hill, maybe that's a good thing! Hope your holidays were/are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got all that snow and not me. We did see 3.1" last month (December) and a few flurries earlier this week, but nothing more. YET.

    Pictures of snow are so pretty, but durn I hate shoveling that stuff. Don't like being cold either.

    warm hugs to you

    ReplyDelete