[My] Life in Wisconsin

Our Christmas 2007

Good Morning Everyone!
As promised, "Christmas in Flintville"...
Before blasting The Mormon Tabernacle Choirs rendition of "The Hallelujah Chorus", I always snap a few pictures of my home.
 
Christmas, before anyone comes downstairs...

.

.


Mary, Joseph, and their newborn Christ child...

.

.


Just a bunch of Christmassy junk on the old piano...
hehehe

.

.

.


And Punk would rather sleep, very still, with her bells and jewels!

.

.

Since everyone was up til very late/early, the song played in its entirety, 3 times before I heard any signs of 'life' or movement upstairs.

.

.

~Punk and I~ waiting... and waiting... and waiting... and...

.

.

After everyone was down, and had gotten their coffees, there were presents to open!

.

.

Master Gabriel patiently awaiting the opening of his gifts!

.

.

Casey LOVING her new aquarium!
(After breaking her old one).
Do not panic, "Squishy lives on!
~With some "Greg" guy in the background, playing with his new flashlight!
hehehe
He is Caseys new beau.
Wise. Compassionate. Decent. Kind. Calming.
And 'good' for us all! ~~A 'breath of fresh air'.

.

.

After gift opening comes the awesome task of getting brunch ready for the masses! hehehe But a smaller 'crowd' this year too.
Missing 3 wonderful children, Brit, Jonathan and Raven; and their parents, Crystal and Russ. (Russ' parents were in town for the Holidays)...
Missing my sister Kris and Judy, Tanya and her newborn baby boy, Harman. ~Too tired to venture out after almost a month of a new baby in the house!
(And we ALL know how that goes)!

.

.

Brandy and Ashley came.
No John this year as he was working at the hospital in Appleton that day...
No 'goosies' for him this year; (but the nurses might have gotten to him too)!
hehehe
.
.
Chris and Cheryl;
finally engaged after 5 years of loving each other!
~She has assured me that by next Christmas they will even have set a date!
hehehe
.

We used to live by Chris Jaworski when we lived NE of Pulaski; and have been good friends ever since. A good man, who has found his match in Cheryl too! One of those rare couples that are perfect for each other.

.

.

Roberta and Chuck!

.

.

...And Miss Ashley to decorate everyone with reindeer antlers too!

.

.

Cnv1426..........Cnv1425
Casey and Greg.........................And Mr. Charles too!

.

.

Rest assured there are TONS more pictures; but already I am having a problem keeping these to a minimum! hehehe

.

.

But just one more here

.

Cute!!!!
This is Miss Punks big brother PJ...
...wishing his mama and his sister a Merry Christmas!
Thank you Nancy for sending this to me!

.

.

Berta has posted more people pics on her page as well.

I have NO idea what Casey will choose to do about blogging, but I am sure she would have had you all caught up with her own news if freakin' Yahoo wouldn't have stolen her site as well as my own.
And yes, her pain did subside enough to get through Christmas. And she was ok til about 7 that evening too... Pray that the new year is her kindest year ever.

Time for me to fly and clean up a bit more. I still have all the extra chairs in the living room and must get those back out to the garage. And then maybe to "find" my floors and furniture!
It took me about 3 hours to clear the snows from yeserdays little storm. Later today we will be getting anywhere from 3~5" of new snow, so the yard is ready for that.
(But I'm sure not).
Oh well. Must be winter... Bring it on, baby!!!

Have a wunnaful Friday!

XOXO
Anne

 

Originally posted at my NEW Y360, Friday December 28, 2007 - 07:53am (CST)

6 comments:

  1. Great Christmas photos! I love the one of Gabriel! Too Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, but I can comment here....It was a beautiful brunch...very tasty!!! Thank you for everything!!! I wish I could have helped a bit more...sorry! Anyway, Love you lots, Berta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Christmas Pics as usual thanks for sharing I always love to see your picture blogs......thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics! Looks like you had a blast! Gabriel is sooo cute! Glad you had a wonderful Christmas & that Casey is much better! Thanks for sharing!
    Lots of hugs & love to you & Casey!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful pictures!! thanks for sharing! Looks like you had a fabulous Christmas Day! (And can I say, Chris and Cheryl are going to be one of those couples that look exactly alike after 50 years of marriage!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I'm finally able to see your "Christmas" blog. Love the pictures. From the sounds of things, you have a super fantastic day.

    Overjoyed Casey has a new beau. Good for her. And glad she was able to enjoy the day.

    I'm now off (in more ways than one) to find the rest of your blogs that I've missed out on.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete