[My] Life in Wisconsin

This Just In...

This Just In...

Good Afternoon Everyone;
Hopefully for YOU it is...

As I was making supper, I thought I would just come and check my email, (and of course my beloved blog).

Hindsight being what it is, I should have left the damn email alone.

I shall copy one, verbatim, for you...

~~~~~~~~~

An arctic cold front early Tuesday will drop temps 20~30 degrees in a just a few hours!

The sharp cool down will quickly ice over roads as accumulating snow develops.

West and northwest winds gusting to 45 mph may cause near blizzard conditions, and dangerous wind chills Tuesday Night.

~~~~~~~~~

Why am I neither surprised NOR amused?

~sigh...

When I was in high school I wanted to run away... But never did.
>insert another 'sigh' here<
Wonder if I would have ended up in a warmer place?
Hmm ~Or maybe with a man who loves to shovel (and keep me warm).
...One whom I never would feel the need to shoot either... hehehe

XOXO
Me

 
Monday January 28, 2008 - 04:52pm (CST)

1 comment:

  1. Amen and brrrr.

    hugs

    stay safe, stay warm, stay inside as much as you possibly can

    ReplyDelete