[My] Life in Wisconsin

What in the the HELL is wrong with people?


http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/jun/26/tampa-woman-calls-911-catch-dog-faces-cruelty-char/?imw=Y
These two articles make me ill...
The link at the top is the more recent story.
Both are from the Tampa Florida area...

Top link:
Tampa Woman Calls 911 To Catch Dog, Faces Cruelty Charge
http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/jun/26/tampa-woman-calls-911-catch-dog-faces-cruelty-char/?imw=Y

Her arrest site:
http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/pub/default.asp?/Online/qdisp/bn=08039340
Name: HUMPHREY,CHRISTINA MARIE

~~~~~~~~~~

Then THIS story, (JUST AS SICKENING), from May 2008
http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/may/08/woman-arrested-after-starving-pit-bull-rescued/?news-animals
Her arrest site link:
http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/pub/default.asp?/Online/qdisp/bn=08028715
Name: VICKERS, JEKEA RESHONDA


~~~~~~~~~~

Like I asked, what is WRONG with people?
Now go hug your own furkids...

XOXO
Anne

8 comments:

  1. It makes me cry and it makes me SO angry.
    And I try to be more Christian, but there is this darkness within my own soul reserved only for people like this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE! This makes me sick! That woman needs to be chained up by her neck and not taken care of. UGH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of them do Sweet Tonya...

    (And it reminds me that dog spelled backwards is God).


    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaarrgghh!! Shoot at point blank range! Disgusting!

    Treat her the same way for a few years.

    I dn't have any furkids to hug, so give yours a hug from me to them.

    ReplyDelete

  5. Everybody should have a pet to love.
    I found a spider in the back entrance today.
    It is now a stone deaf spider, so if you can manage sign language I can send it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You send me a spider and I'll use the sign language on you...! I get enough of those eight-legged creepy crawlies. Ick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I lose my sanity over stuff like this...matter of fact I have never watched that channel where they resuce animals because I know I would be soo upset...I can't watch it..it's more than the normal being upset...that when i want to start killing people who hurt animals...I don't read or watch it because of my strong reaction. I am glad this one was rescued and i just know someone will adopt him...he has little doggie angels watching over him.....

    ReplyDelete

  8. Sweet Bobbie;
    A perfect way to say this all...

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete