[My] Life in Wisconsin

08~08~08... (8/7 was a GREAT Day)!

 
magnify
So, yesterday started out a bit ominous for me...
hehehe
You would see this as nasty too, wouldn't you?

The numbers above, from my Yahoo 360 Blog...
.
.
Good Morning Everyone!
From what I have heard though, the *8*8*8* combination should be a very good one...
Methinks we should all enjoy the heck out of it, (since we won't be around to see the next one)!

Yesterdays ONLY questionable part was the '666' from above.

Casey stopped in on her way to Pulaski; as she had to babysit for a little while. (The baby only one day younger than Big Sam)...

Speaking of Big Sam...

Marie called (after dropping Roberta off at work).
Would I be home for a few hours?
'But of course' !

There are many many times that words cannot describe a picture-
(Or simply even offer a bit of gratitude)-

Suffice to say that Marie is "earning her wings" in grand style...
.
.
Cnv0931 by you.
.
.
Then to turn the camera, as Master Gabriel and I fed Samuel!
.
.
Cnv0930 by you.
Not sure about Master Gabriel...
Big brother Lawrence would do the same thing with his mouth.
.
.
A bit of fun with my old cap...
.
.
Cnv0928 by you.


.
.
They had to leave to pick Berta up from her job. Then on to another doctor appointment for Sam.
(As of his last appointment, he was 6 pounds, 6 ounces)!

Getting big in a quick hurry!     (AttaBoy)!
.
.
After they left, it was time to take a little walk about the place.
.
.
Cnv0933 by you.
Fried Green Tomatoes anyone?
.
.
~And I was off with the dogs!
.
.
Cnv0932 by you.
.
.
.
.
Mr. Miller was the 2nd down the hill in the woods.
Milly the first,
but she'd disappeared LONG before we'd gotten there.
.
.
.
Miller really is here,
between the trees overlooking the ledge.

..
Cnv0938 by you.
.
.
Punk, (same place)-
Trying to decide should she go down,
...or keep her eyes on me?

.
.
Cnv0939 by you.
She did go down of course.
And accidentally fell in the river too!     
.
.
.
.
Kelli called my cellphone while we were still in the woods.
And home MUCH earlier than I'd expected too.
Where are you??
Oops. We were halfway down the hill! (I made record time to get the two dogs UP the hill, and get them back to the house).

From there, on to Kelli's to cut the backyard...

While Mr. Miller watched me ever so closely...
.
.
Cnv0941 by you.



.
.
And while Miss Kelli fixed the enclosure in the paddock...
.
.
Cnv0942 by you.
.
Methinks Breeze and May are having too good of a time kicking it out.
(This is not the first time she has had to fix those boards)!
.
.
She has a semi~permanent barn building set up to hold the hay...
As I mowed on the side of it, I damn near jumped straight off the rider.
.
.
Cnv0947 by you.
"Whoa, UGLY!"
.
.
We wrapped up early.
I didn't finish last night, but will do so today...
Tim had to be up for 3AM for work; and Miss Kelli has an infection in her eye that has swollen up her whole face. Not feeling too well to say the least...
All because Jack, (one of her cats) sneezed right in her eye one night.
.
.
Getting home from her place, Miss Milly was waiting patiently for me.
Where she goes to is anybodys guess. The picture above (with all three dogs in the field), is the last I saw of her 'til then!

Time for me to fly...
Have more than a few things to do today- and the weather will be perfect for anything outside!

Love to all! Hope you are all having a fantabulous Friday!

XOXO
Anne

Originally posted to my Y! 360, Friday August 8, 2008 - 09:30am (CDT)

18 comments:

  1. Have a great 8/8/8. Big Sam and Gabriel look good in Grandma's arms of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Sweet KhoolMan!
    You have a great "8" too!

    XOXO
    Grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I'm so glad Marie brought them out... I was just sad that I didn't get to see them... Well, tonight might be a different story... I'll have to watch the fan though (you never know what this afternoon's adventures will fling into it if you know what I mean)...

    Those darn cats! What is with them sneezing and then feeling like they have to SHARE?!?!?! Ugh... Poor Kelli... I hope she can see soon...

    As for Miss Milly: (you had to help me with this one)

    Round and round and round she goes...
    Where she stops? Nobody knows...

    I am just wondering, with her being in heat, exactly where she stops and who she stops with! My, I sound like a mother of a teenage daughter! :D

    Those pictures are just SO cute!! I hope we can take lots more with the little men!

    Love you Much Much!
    ~CaseyAnne

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful treat to have little Sam come for a visit! Little Gabe is really looking great too! But all your grandchildren are beautiful.. must be in the jeans.. oh wait.. GENES! hehe

    Sounds and looks like you had a wonderful day! I love fried green tomatoes. JT took some of ours and made some green tomato relish.. its very good stuff! and with some of the ripe tomatos he made some of his homemade salsa.. I havent tried it yet.. but with home grown tomatoes.. I bet its some yummy stuff!

    Well, I have to go make garlic bread to go with JT's speggetti.. yummy

    Hugs

    beeplubsbart.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pics are FABULOUS!!!..The baby is getting so big and Gabe is so adorable even when he makes lil faces lol

    That spider is alil creepy ewwwwwwwwww and double EWWWWWWWW @ cats sneezing in one's eye..my cat licks my eyes and mouth..no more of that!!!

    I would LOVE to have a fried green tomato..it's been years!!!

    Everybody looks great!!!..I'm glad you're enjoying what's left of your summer:) hugsssss xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was pleasantly suprised to see Master Gabriel in the photos after what I remember was threatened. Beautiful boys and I do wish happiness and good times for them both.
    I like my tomatoes RED,ripe, & sweet...with just a touch of salt...mmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am more alarmed that it is MY picture next to your dastardly number... you remember my own battles with those page counts....




    PUPPIES!



    That last bit was for Casey...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute pics! The kids are getting so big---The one picture that is partially obscurred of the dog is awesome--hope this finds you well--this anemia makes me a an insomniac--and we got a huge party tomorrow--The 20th Anniversary of my husband's drinking buddies crowning him KING--SwizzeFest--will download pics--You have a great weekend--I'm allergic to tomatoes--it sux! They look yummy! Even green --like Macintosh apples--Bella Sera! Geege

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet Bobo;
    First of all, hasn't your mother ever taught you NOT to look at the fan, lest you end up with poo in your face?

    There are always more pictures to be taken of everyone.
    hehehe
    Even when I am gone you will still be seeing me!!!
    So be prepared!

    When Miss Milly came home, she was very very dirty. (She must have looked at the fan).
    At any rate, the dog needs a bath. There are not two ways about that.
    I have elected YOU to be doing this.
    I will help. But only from the dry side of the dog.

    Love to you

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  10. hehehe

    Sweet Beep...
    You are right on both counts.
    It's definitely in the Levis too!

    Is JT's green tomato relish sharp or biting?
    I had some once that made my lips curl inside and back out again too.
    Didn't care much for it. Not sure if they'd used too much chili pepper.
    ugh.
    I am sure JT's is better than that though!
    hehehe

    Garlic bread? With your noodles???
    OMG I guess I was surely in the wrong state last night...

    XOXO
    Me

    Bartluvsbeep.com

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet WyckieBaby!!!
    Sam lost 2 ounces this past week. (Must be he was more active)!

    About the sneeze that got Kelli's eye.
    Jack had/HAS a kitty cat cold.
    She was just loving him up on her lap when he turned and sneezed.
    He just turned the wrong way is all.
    Accidents happen.
    (Even gross accidents)!
    hehehe

    She'd gone to the nurse at her work. The nurse gave her drops to put in once a day.
    When it got no better- actually worse, she finally made an appointment at her doctors.
    He gave her other drops that she puts in 3 or 4 times a day.
    He also said she was contagious when her eye cried.
    Her work said no go as for work yesterday too. (She got a 3 day weekend even though she sure didn't WANT one)!
    She says the drops hurt like hell, but at least that side of her face has gone down considerably.

    She will be in the parade today at Algoma Shanty Days. too.
    http://www.algoma.org/shanty-days/index.html
    She grew up in Door County- near to there.
    Also joining her in the parade will be Michelle, (remember the colts)?

    The spider???
    CURDLES MY BLOOD!!!

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete

  12. Sweet BethieBaby!
    So (ahem) you have never had fried green tomatoes?
    But I like mine vine ripe and red too.
    Unless there is a chance of frost... Then they can ripen on the windowsill just fine.
    AS LONG AS THEY ARE NOT REFRIGERATED.
    Refrigeration zaps all the flavors!

    Master Gabriel?
    Just you wait til todays blog...
    hehehe

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  13. hehehe Sweet Pea-
    Maybe I should have blackened that out for you.
    Thought it odd to say the very least...

    "PUPPIES! That last bit was for Casey"... ?????
    You are right.
    She can have them...
    sigh

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet Queen Beena!
    hehehe (I am assuming that since you are married to the KING, you MUSt be Queen)!

    I thought any type of anemia made a person very tired?
    Maybe it's the 'cure' that is keeping you awake?
    Aw heck, have a few drinks at the gala today... You'll promptly go to sleep!

    Mama used to have a few macintosh trees.
    I think there is only one out there now, and almost ready to come down.
    Perhaps I can save a branch or two from the main trunk and make it well once again.
    Still need to get my chainsaw sharpened.
    (As it is now, it wouldn't even cut soft butter).

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have indeed. I used to live close enough to Reynoldsburg Ohio that I went to the Tomato Festival several years. I tried the fried green ones....but they were never all that appealing to me as the red ones....ohhhh and I love homemade tomato jam, my mothers was the best!:)

    ReplyDelete

  16. Not sure if I have ever had tomato jam!

    As far as the fried greens go... Although I would not ever make a steady diet of them, they are good a few times a year anyway.
    (But only if I make them)!
    hehehe

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would just like to clarify that he didn't lose any weight, he just got his weight checked at two different places, and at the first office, he didn't have to take off his clothes. The next day he had the other appointment, and they made him take off his clothes for that one. So the weight difference was his clothes, not him!!
    And that is a nasty spider... ew.

    ReplyDelete