[My] Life in Wisconsin

Radio, Computer Broadcast. WEIRD Wisconsin


http://www.blogtalkradio.com/shadowsinthedark/2008/08/04/100th-Show-Celebration-Badger-State-Weirdness

Have fun...

shadowsheader
.
.

Tune in tonight at 8:30 pm...
I have not listened to their casts yet, only Toni's and Jennifers,
But I think it will be fun to hear what may be said about Wisconsin too.
.
.


btrheader






Celebrating their 100th show tonight...
"During the first hour Linday Godfrey will be joining us to talk about her research into the strange and weird. She has authored and co-authored such books as Weird Wisconsin, Weird Michigan and Strange Wisconsin. During the 2nd hour we will celebrating our 100th with giveaways and more."


XOXO
Me

4 comments:

  1. Something must be going on in Wisconsin if she can write 2 whole books about it! Weirdness abounds !
    Hey that can be the title for book #3 !
    oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planning on listening to this show also, but I'll be doing that after they have done their live show as we have another one tonight too at 9. Thanks for letting me know about this show tonight as I have listened to them before and it is a wonderful show too. Thanks for sharing sweet Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the company I work for publishes these books. I believe they have for most states as well as one composite. I do know we sell these.

    ReplyDelete