[My] Life in Wisconsin

Where's YOUR bowl?


Hi Everyone;
As many of you know, I do love to wake up and laugh!
(This one is even better than caffeine)!
Thank you SissyKrissiePoo;
Received in my email this morning.

Love to all!

XOXO
Anne

~~~~

This is  a "church sign" debate, being played out in a Southern town, between a Catholic church and a Presbyterian church

The signage from top to bottom shows the original, then responses and counter-responses over time. 

Someone at the Catholic church has a pretty good sense of humor...but I get the impression that the Presbyterians are taking this way too seriously. 
 
Enjoy!!

Our Lady of Martyrs Catholic Church
vs
Beulah Cumberland Presbyterian Church

~


   

 

church

14 comments:

  1. I think you forgot something here ,Anne !

    ReplyDelete

  2. OK.
    Pic should be here now.

    Sorry. Brain fogged...

    XOXO
    me

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMFO!!!! Thanks for the laughs (and the tears!!) this early in the morning...that was just pricelss!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to send a copy of that along to all my friends~too hilarious NOT to share!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Rock!


    LOL!!! Thats great..hehe


    beeepluvsrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well there's my extent of Church on Sunday! Thanks Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL!.... and this is why I don't go to church!

    In my humble opinion all animals have souls.

    What is DOG spelled backward?

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!!! Funny! But some people just take things to far and WAAAAAY outta context. I believe that all living creatures have souls. Well, except for mosquitoes...I really think the devil created those creatures to make our lives miserable...lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL!!!!!!!


    hahahahhahaha.......


    OMG, that was hilarious! I know which church I would be going to if they let me in....

    ReplyDelete
  10. ROFL! I like the last pic, "All Rocks go to Heaven"

    Too cute... lolol

    ReplyDelete