[My] Life in Wisconsin

Black Friday Cheat Sheet (Here's the ads).

http://www.black-friday.net/
I stay home (and hide), far from the maddening crowds...
Save your money on the papers, here are the links for you.
(Thanks Beep).


BlackFriday Sale

BLACK FRIDAY AVAILABLE ONLINE NOW

Due to the weak economy, desperate retailers are putting their Black Friday deals online earlier than ever. See the list of the latest Black Friday specials that are available to purchase right now without having to wait until Thursday.

Stay home and CLICK HERE to see online ads:
http://www.black-friday.net/online/

OR,
Do you shop at any of these stores?
Click to see these IN~STORE ads! http://www.black-friday.net/

Black Friday Ads

* 6ave (38)
* AAFES (98)
* Abt Electronics
* Ace Hardware (57)
* Amazon.com (3)
* American Eagle
* Apple Store
* Avenue.com
* Babies R Us (34)
* Banana Republic (1)
* Barnes & Noble
* Bass Pro Shops (50)
* Bath & Body Works (1)
* Bealls
* BestBuy (329)
* BJ's (45)
* Borders
* Boscovs
* Brookstone
* Buckle.com (14)
* Burlington Coat Factory (42)
* Buy.com
* Cabelas (139)
* Circuit City (456)
* CompUSA
* Craft Warehouse (56)
* CVS (58)
* dELiAs
* Dell Home (29)
* Dell Small Business (1)
* Dicks Sporting Goods (43)
* Disney Store
* EBgames
* EMS
* Factory Card & Party Outlet (13)
* Fashion Bug
* Finish Line
* Fred's
* Fry's
* GameStop (152)
* Gander Mountain (72)
* Gap
* Half Price Books (5)
* Harbor Freight (111)
* hhgregg (12)
* Home Depot (189)
* Ikea (33)
* JC Penney (249)
* JoAnn Fabrics (126)
* Jos. A Bank (8)
* J&R (2)
* KB Toys (98)
* Kmart (503)
* Kmart Thanksgiving (156)
* Kohls (540)
* Lane Bryant
* Limited Too
* Linens-N-Things (39)
* Lowe's (131)
* Macys (158)
* Meijer (385)
* Menards (79)
* Michaels
* Micro Center
* Modells
* Navy Exchange (40)
* Newegg.com (1)
* New York & Company (13)
* Northern Tool (162)
* Office Depot (92)
* OfficeMax (65)
* Old Navy (12)
* Overstock.com (1)
* Pacific Sunwear (17)
* Payless ShoeSource
* PepBoys (12)
* PETCO
* PETsMART
* Radio Shack (102)
* Rite Aid (49)
* Ritz Camera (75)
* Sam's Club (59)
* Sears (682)
* ShopKo
* Sony
* Sports Authority (210)
* Staples (175)
* Target (178)
* The Great Indoors
* Things Remembered
* Tiger Direct
* Tommy Hilfiger (5)
* Toys R Us (256)
* Toys R Us Big Toy Book (330)
* Tractor Supply Company (152)
* Value City
* Vitamin Shoppe
* Walgreens (22)
* Walmart (241)
* Zales

Category List

* Automotive (71)
* Clothing & Apparel (1023)
* Computer Accessories (233)
* Desktops & Laptops (60)
* Digital Cameras (193)
* Digital Media (94)
* Electronics (382)
* GPS Systems (94)
* Holiday Items (290)
* Home (948)
* Jewelry (288)
* Miscellaneous (1035)
* Movies & Music (496)
* MP3 Players (69)
* Television (126)
* Tools & Hardware (627)
* Toys & Games (1126)
* Video Games (489)

http://www.black-friday.net/

6 comments:

  1. Thanks!!!! I don't think I'm going this year unless something in one of these ads really catches my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There really isn't anything to exciting that I have to have! I am going to go to JoAnns for the Fleece sale and the 20% off and My oldest wants to get some of the $5 toy deals for her brothers and sisters but other then that this years sales don't have me excited! They didn't last year either, been a few years !LOL Hugs to you!! Thanks for the info!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you'd have to kill me to get me shopping on black friday, read my post why.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and me Both Sista! I'll be at home puttin' up my Christmas tree Thankyouverymucha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anne I learned my lesson about Black Friday back in the 80's or so! Remember the Cabbage Patch Dolls? They were a hot item that year. I got to the store in plenty of time to be one of the first through the door. I got shoved, poked and nearly trampled. EVERYONE towers over my 4'11 1/2" frame. I was no match for any of those wild people. I got a box in my hand and headed towards the registers to get out of that madness and some "wild woman" yanks the box from my arms while I was holding on to it with all of my energy. She literally pushed me with one hand with her other hand on the box and managed to take it away from me as I stumbled backwards trying not to fall.
    After that....I swore....NO MORE of that! Even if they were giving something away for free!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be at the beach, counting my blessings to not have to go to the stores.

    ReplyDelete