[My] Life in Wisconsin

If You Don't Like to Read, You Shouldn't Be Here.

Ahead? Behind?


  magnify
High~Bush Cranberries

.
.
Good Evening!
I am not sure if I am ahead of the game with this entry- or severely behind (most probably), but am going to post my ten thoughts today.
After all, SOMEWHERE it is already Tuesday...


1.

A bit of a complaint with the weatherman today, but otherwise no huge news.
He says we were only to get to 32° today, tomorrow too.
(But hey, the sun was shining so at least it looked nice out there).
To get down to about 17
° tonight.

A good time for something spicy,
(and just a little hot)!
.
.
Chili by you.

Chili?
Smells good enough to eat!


(OK, so I cheated and used an old photo.
But "Mmm" anyway)!
.
.

2.

I slept nearly until 11 this morning. (Forget the fact that I didn't actually fall asleep until after 4AM).
.
.
04-29-06 Asleep in Mamas House by you.

Punk, quite young, in Mama Milly's house
Yeah, my sleeping was kind of like that!

And I wonder if I'll sleep tonight?

.
.
3.

Dogs?
.
.
Mr. Miller did not come over today...
.
.
Cnv0911 by you.
He is very sad about that...
.
.
Miss Milly is in the entrance.
.
.
Cnv0855 by you.

Yeah. Not so sad!


And I didn't even have to fight with her (overmuch).
She piddled, and came straight in!
It is just So breezy out there, and I worry too much.

.
.
4.

Oh I said "Breezie"
.
.
Cnv0907 by you.
May on the left- Breeze on the right.
.
.
The teaser last week, about what had happened to her. (I am almost positive you may remember this photo.)?
.
.
Cnv0883 by you.
.
.
Seems Kelli's horse "Breezie" was a bit under the weather.

.
.
And after seeing her sick, Kelli decided to call the vet...
.
.
Cnv0866 by you.
.
.
After checking Breeze over, front to back and top to bottom,
the vet mentioned some "high colonic"

OK, so that is not what she called it;
it's only
my own loose interpretation.
hehehe
.
.
The teaser photo above (with the nasal gastric tube)
was to be able to put warm water,
down the poor horses throat.

.
.
Let's not forget that GALLON of Mineral Oil
That Casey and Kelli prepared.

.
.
Cnv0888 by you.

.
.
MineralOil

OOF!
..
(I don't think I would have drank it willingly either).


.Time to pump...
.
Cnv0890 by you.

While Miss May (and everybody else) looks on...
.
.
Cnv0893 by you.
Miss Breezie was NOT impressed though...
.
.
But all was well once again...
.
.
Cnv0900 by you.
Incidentally, I took this picture a mere millisecond
before Breeze bit Miss May HARD
...and sent her scampering.

.
.
Casey and Kelli...
(Both of them sicker than Breeze too)-
.
.
Cnv0897 by you.
A "job" well done Girls!
.
.
5.

Speaking of a job well done,
we now have our (Flintville Version) of The Bridge to Nowhere.
.
.
This was a lot of hard work for a Saturday too.
.
.
Cnv0928 by you.
And we had just the right amount of help.
.
.
"Oh for Heavens sake boys,
A little to the south please?"
.
.
Cnv0929 by you.
.
.
Cnv0931 by you.

There always has to be some damn fool taking pictures too.
(What's up with that, I wonder)???
.
.
Cnv0943 by you.
But Miss Punk likes it...
And that's all that matters.
.

.
6.

Following Photo borrowed from the Anne Geddes collection.
.
.
Cnv2028

I am sure you all remember Baby Mariah?
.
Her mama Micki posted an update on her CaringBridge website a few days ago. In that posting, she shared that she had seen a medium to contact Mariah. Mariah came through loud and clear.
She has taken a bit of chastisement for it.
Please CLICK HERE to visit Baby Mariah's site, (keeping in mind that if you haven't anything good to say, then please don't write anything).


7.

If you are new here there are a few things you might need to know about me regarding the paranormal.
Please CLICK HERE to read of my own beliefs and experiences. (Yes, there are a few pictures).


8.

Also if you are new, and do not know me very well; please take a moment or two to CLICK HERE to try to understand where I come from, and what is in my heart and soul. (I have transferred all comments from my original posting on my Y! 360).
.
.
9.

Another thought crossed my mind today... All of the times that Casey has been hospitalized in Green bay, the hospital has ALWAYS asked what parish/congregation she belongs to, and if she would like a visit from them. She always tell them it is Celebration. (I thought it was called Bayside, but she has corrected me on that).
Anyway, NOT ONCE has anyone from that church ever even contacted her while she was hospitalized, let alone visited her or administered to her. That's plain weird, especially around here.

10.

It is chilly and I believe I would rather be in Alabama.

~~~~~~

Hope all is well with everyone!
I must go eat my chili now!

My love to all.

XOXO
Anne


Originally posted to my Y! 360, Monday November 17, 2008 - 07:34pm (CST)

35 comments:

  1. it is clear in that picture that Miss Breeze is about to be pissy.....Ear language, I speaks it.

    Glad to hear from you, now go eat.

    Love XOXOXOXO

    Splat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to read, so here I am...

    I don't know anyone (human or animal) who would like a big tube down their nose. I don't blame Breezie for wanting to bite someone...

    The links in number 7 & 8 don't work, says the entry no longer exists... But I know how you feel about those things. I believe in ghosts. I believe that they come visit. I believe that there are psychic mediums out there. I believe Micki did what she needed to do so that she can cope with the loss that she and her family have suffered. I would do the same thing.

    Sorry that it's so darn cold... My Mom was getting *S* earlier today... Did you get any?

    Yumm-O on the chili! Can I have some? Extra cheese and sour cream and some crackers to crumble up in it too please?

    Love Ya,

    Slurkie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Micki's entry aloud to Mark last night and told him how irritated I was that someone had the nerve to go there in comments.....If she got comfort from it, it is a good thing and should have been left alone. Poor Micki is doing her best and from what I can tell, her best is quite well.
    Poor Breeze.....I can relate with the dang virus that has bitten me and everyone else here.

    P.S. I got your message...still have to go back and comment....my first attempt failed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came, I read, I giggled, I cried, I'm tired.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anne I made some 3 alarm chili yesterday. Ate leftovers of it again today. Our temps never got as cold as they said it would. Either that or that chili made me feel warmer than it should have!

    But there are times I would gladly trade places with you.

    I read the things over on Mariahs page. But to leave a comment it wanted me to sign in with my lifes history! Well.....it wanted email info and passwords and addresses and zip codes and such. Not sure why all that is necessary so I didn't continue.
    But there is nothing at all wrong with seeing a medium if that is what helps to make you feel better about the "hereafter." We do continue to live on. That I fully believe. People can quote Bible quotes till they are blue in the face. I will still only come to my own understanding of the interpretations of those quotes no matter what someone else thinks they mean.
    Remember the Tim Allen Santa Clause movies? In the first one his son's step father tried to convince the child that Santa was not real. The child asked the step father (who was a psychiatrist) if he had ever seen a million dollars. The step father said No. The child said....Just because you have never seen something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
    What a wonderful explanation that can apply to so many things of our beliefs. It's the same principle, right.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That chili looks wonderful. There's no veggies in there..is there? *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehehe
    Wish I'd gotten the snap of the bite, but the camera needed a second to regroup.
    Damn eh?

    I ate.
    I fell asleep.
    I woke.
    I checked the cupboard for a Tums.

    XOXO
    Old Mother Hubbard


    Now what on earth is a bocci ball?

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHAT THE HECK KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT TO ASK ME???

    Yes, I put a bit of cheese and sour cream in my bowl.
    No crackers though as I made fresh croutons just 2 days ago.
    ...You forgot the fresh onion on top of the chili.

    Links do too work.
    What a silly kid you are.
    (OK, so I fixed them right off, you were too fast to click).
    hehehe

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Micki is an exceptional person isn't she?
    What did Mark have to say about that crude woman then?

    Breeze's colic was only the 2nd time in her life. (She is 25 and in wonderful shape).

    And whatever the virus is for us, it sure doesn't leave too fast does it?
    Greg has been sick for 2 weeks- He gets a little better then right back to feeling like what came out of Breezie. But he is hanging in there as well. Not too much other choice now is there?

    XOXO
    Me

    Comment? Where?

    ReplyDelete

  10. TOO much information here.

    Glad you like to read. (As opposed to those who just look at the pictures).
    hehehe

    No need to cry over the weather.
    And quit laughing at Breezie. She has feelings too you know.

    XOXO
    me

    ReplyDelete
  11. From your lips to Gods ears.
    (Define 'cold' from an Alabama perspective please)?

    You said, "Not sure why all that is necessary so I didn't continue."
    I am sorry you didn't continue.
    The CaringBridge website offers much to families going through the hardest trials of their lives. In order to protect these families from creeps, it does ask for your email, and your zip code and a password (to protect you too). But I am glad that you can see why Micki did this.
    Methinks she should do it more than once too.

    Love the comparison to the Santa Clause movie!

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete

  12. There ARE veggies!
    It has tomatoes AND beans and peppers in it.
    I also add the onions.
    Not sure what it would be without all those things?

    *winks* right backatcha!
    hehehe

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mark said the same as me while shaking his head." It doesnt matter what kind of spirit she contacted, Mariah or not...it comforted her. She was desperate for that comfort and I believe it probably helped her sleep that night, so it was a blessing....period."

    This chest cold s*cks....for lack of a better word. I can identify with poor Greg.

    ReplyDelete
  14. one more thing.....What heck is the bridge for?

    ReplyDelete

  15. Have to agree with everything!
    Greg was damn suck when we got back from Minneapolis.
    Better.
    Worse.
    Better.
    Worse.
    Ad nauseum. (No pun intended).
    But phunny anyway.
    hehehe

    Get weller already.

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well OOPS on me!
    hehehe

    Look what you made me do!!!

    I guess when YOU don't use your own vowels, I subconsciously have to fill them in somewhere.

    And yes, he sure was SICK.

    How bad is that???

    ReplyDelete

  17. A bridge is for crossing over water you silly ninny.

    ReplyDelete

  18. And for my next trick, today I shall have to make water appear under that bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Be patient.
    Making water isn't as easy as it used to be...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Besides, it's freakin' cold out there.
    +5 windchill.
    Temp is 20.

    ReplyDelete
  21. thank for sharing your past blogs, I enjoyed reading them. Viva la difference, I think your awesome, but you already know that! I love to read and always look forward to your writings and your beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  22. To make water appear where no water has been before...

    First you make the warlock dog appear...
    .
    .

    .
    .
    The said dog must find a divining rod.
    .
    .

    .
    .
    And viola, WATER appears!
    .

    .
    Cool eh?

    (Thanks Punk)!

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  23. 65 and sunny here. I'll switch for a month with ya? Punks good.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have an itchy clicker finger LOL!

    ROFL @ Punkie making *water* appear LOLOL!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi ya Rock!

    The weather here is just beeeeeuuuuuuuutiful! A bit of a chill in the mornings and Im really needing to get my plants inside soon.
    But beautiful none the less.

    So glad Breezy is doing well.. I have been told if untreated colic can kill a horse, Horses have very sensitive stomachs.. you wouldnt think so huh?

    As to the paranormal.. you know my feelings.. and I dont doubt at all. I do worry about folks that want/need so badly they see signs in things that are not really signs at all but coincidence.

    Have a great Wednesday

    beepluvsrock.com

    oH yes.. that chili looks very Yummy! and wasnt Punk a little cutie when she was little!

    ReplyDelete
  26. The sun is not 'up' yet...
    But we are in for a bit of freezing drizzle...
    You may wish to reconsider.
    Although a month down south would keep me from pacing the halls during the damned surgery.
    Hmm...

    That, and 65° sure beats the heck out of ...
    (hang on),
    ...27°
    hehehe

    XOXO
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  27. hehehe
    "Itchin' like a finger, on the trigger of a gun..."
    (What song IS that to)??? Going to bug me all day now.

    Stanger likes Punkie too.
    (And SHE is willing to trade places with me for a whole month)!


    XOXO
    me

    ReplyDelete
  28. Sweet Beep!
    You are a weather braggart!
    I shall have to remind you of that next summer when you are sweltering in 100°+ and I am whining about a mere 85°
    hehehe

    Yes, colic CAN kill a horse, and sometimes in record time.
    Horses cannot burp so all the gas and air is trapped until it gets to the other end.

    (Hence the name "Breeze").
    TRUE!

    The chili was yummy; although it did wake me up to a case of heartburn in the 'wee~wee' hours of the morning too. All that, and no Tums.

    Punk is sad at you. She thinks she is still cute!
    hehehe

    XOXO
    Me

    RockLuvsBeep.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. OH boy! That picture of Breezy and May really shows the aggrivation she has in the way her ears are practically nailed to the back of her head!!! Whew... I definitely would've been stepping back more than a few feet!

    Punkie made water appear??? COOL!!!! :D Magic doggie!

    Greg was WHAT when we came home???? Hmmm... Vowels really make a difference, huh? Hee hee hee...

    I can't believe that someone would go off on Micki. The poor woman has been through the worst tragedy in her life, and she finds some hope only to have people try to take it away from her. Selfish people and their ways are dark....

    Very cool, though, that she did get to speak to Mariah. I've always wanted to go to a medium, but it's so expensive sometimes to get the good ones... Maybe I will go after I get back on my feet... Literally...

    Love you Much Much,
    ~CaseyAnne

    ReplyDelete
  30. By the way, when I first read this, I had to keep looking for a long time at the photograph. I thought you had said:

    "OK, so I cheated and used an old potato"

    I just couldn't find ANY in this picture!!! It took me a bit before it dawned on me, and I realized that it must've said something different...

    I'm slow...

    Slow Mo...

    Slow Mo Bobo...

    Love you Much Much!
    ~CaseyAnne

    ReplyDelete